The Soldiers on GMTV

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ArmyBenevolentFund, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got my copy of their album this morning - despite the post strike! - and I love it. Some classic songs given a new lease of life. Unfortunately, when I posted a link to their single on this site, I just got told it was a "load of sentimental shite" :x
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Well it is.
  3. Also available on itunes
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

To be honest the single, "Coming Home" is nothing short of embarrassing.
    Was it originally written or sung by a Septic group ?

I can understand why it was put on sh-itunes
  5. Sentimental hogwash IMO.
  6. Apart from the fact that they were sh*t, why do these cnuts feel they have to do it in uniform? It's fcuking embarassing.
  7. Why are they trying to sound like Americans? :?

Either you're proud to be British or you aren't!
  8. This is all part of this cheesy pish image that has been thrust upon us the past few years, we never used to need this overt b*ll*cks. I'd rather go back to the days of obscurity; getting on with a job and the unspoken respect that I felt was a hallmark of the 'humour & humility' that went with being in the British Army.

Now I have to suffer endless junkmail & facebook shite from people telling me stories about squaddies walking through shopping centres and people bursting spontaneously into applause. It's embarrassing.

Raising money is one thing, but this makes me feel like were selling our soul.
  9. no doubt some dull cnut will be along shrtly and start all the gay "its dusty in here" horseshiite.
  10. The song's shiite. My money for the dusty comment is on "Mistersoft"
  11. I just cringed like you wouldnt believe
  12. It was utter gash. Just sat through the whole thing and its really quite embarassing.

FFS the hero one was better than this, and that was made by a load of X factor mutants!