The Soldiers- Coming Home

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by ArmyBenevolentFund, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Soldiers are getting massive (GMTV, ITN news, BBC at the Albert Hall) and have been amazingly supportive of the ABF.

Help them beat those upstarts at X Factor and keep Simon Cowell + John and Edward Grimes off the top spot.

The single is available here

And the album here

2. But the song's shiite! I'll just give the money to charity and not buy the single!

3. PA, try Remembrance Day by Soulweaver! Its a bit more rocky, bit less Robson and Jerome! Its not the Foos by any stretch but not a bad effort. You pay what you want to for it, and 100% goes to Erskine Hospital which treats veterans of all ages! Worth a listen!

4. Good on 'em for their cause but I've got to agree that the song is terrible.

5. To be fair the album isn't bad, lots of cover versions! Your parents would probably like it!

6. Is it as good as Robson and Jerome?

7. staedy on now....R and J were GODS!!

8. Best of luck to 'em for the charity thing, should play well with the older demographic, might get one for me mum, musically not at all my cup of tea though! Why can't it be The Soldiers: Classics of Death Metal, or The Soldiers: Keepin' It Gangsta?

9. Excellent effort....BUT....I still think Morpheus Rising's song Fighting Man kicks its arse any day. MR is contributing to Help For Heroes and the Poppy Appeal while still managing to rock!

www.morpheusrising.co.uk

Death to false metal!

10. You are just one sad heffer.

11. So sponsor me to jump out of a plane! Its win/win...if its successful BLESMA get lots of dosh, if the chute fails one sad HEIFER hits the deck at terminal velocity....all caught on video!! :D

12. Do you have a link to that bigbird?

13. there you go my luvverly!!
    SOULWEAVER

14. Cheers bb67... Very Good! I see they support Help 4 Heroes and the Erskine Veterans Home... 8)

15. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

They could have sent a clear message by doing a cover of War Pigs:

I hope they play that at Tony Blair's funeral ... very soon.