The SNP - Can they sink any lower?

Traitors is a strong word, freedom seekers is a better term.

Nope.

Traitors is exactly the right term.

"Slavery seekers", given that they offer economic dependency upon others and a foreign head of State, is a better term than "freedom seekers".

"Traitors" suits better, as they actively work towards the dismantling of their own country.

The repellent little polyester-clad, Renault Clio-driving, spycam-masturbating, pudding-bowl-haircut, Mel Gibson-fellating ignoramuses.

I'm the same - I hate the nippy wee bitch, and that fat tosser of a mouthpiece Ian Blackford. They are an total embarrassment to Scotland and the vast majority of people that voted NO for Independence - and YES for BREXIT.

F*ck being independent - with these f*uckwits running the show - and making us the EU's poor slave vassal state.
The SNP make Westminster politicians look good.

Which is quite a feat, really.

The SNP make Westminster politicians look good.

Which is quite a feat, really.
No they don't - they are a bunch of traitors! Thank god the country has Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings, as well as Jacob Rees Mogg & Nigel Farage. They are the true heroes of the UK! Wee nippy & toadface Blackford are twats of the highest order and couldn't run a chip shop, never mind a country. The SNP have made a total mess of running Scotland.

Last edited:
Freedom from what ?
Foreign occupation
Oppression
Colonisation
responsibility for their own actions
This was largely settled, bar a few hiccups, by Edward I who died over 700 years ago.

The fantasist "freeedommmm!!!" porridge wogs are delusional.

If they're oppressed by the UK, Skye and Lewis are oppressed by Scotland; authority changed hands at swordpoint around the same time.

Do the SNP fukcwits advocate Free Skye?

Nah.

Because they never read a history book without moving their fukcing lips, the unwashed little fascist kiddy fiddling shellsuits.

No they don't - they are a bunch of traitors! Thank god the country has Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings, as well as Jacob Rees Mogg & Nigel Farage. They are the true heroes of the UK! We nippy & toadface Blackford are twats of the highest order and couldn't run a chip shop, never mind a country. The SNP have made a total mess of running Scotland.

Let's arm the whole lot of them, tell them winnner takes all, and put them in Wembley Stadium.

Then when the semi butchered survivor claims the Crown, laugh and say "fooled you!"

Then have an election.

Nope.

Traitors is exactly the right term.

"Slavery seekers", given that they offer economic dependency upon others and a foreign head of State, is a better term than "freedom seekers".

"Traitors" suits better, as they actively work towards the dismantling of their own country.

The repellent little polyester-clad, Renault Clio-driving, spycam-masturbating, pudding-bowl-haircut, Mel Gibson-fellating ignoramuses.
Never underestimate your opponent / enemy, once you lose the moral high ground killing them to extinction matters not...

If Salmond had ended up in gaol, his arse would have been protected as a high risk prisoner. The SNP faction following him, would have blamed everyone ignoring his guilt.

By legally seeking indépendance once already and losing ny a narrow margin, the persistence to gain their goals can only be offset by good strategy and not taking the eye off the decking ball.
Not everyone in scotland is enamoured with their 13 year performance. The fact that they are able to win so many seats, shows that they are not all ignoramuses.

The fact that they are able to win so many seats, shows that they are not all ignoramuses.
It might also show the opposition are ******* shite.

The fact that they are able to win so many seats, shows that they are not all ignoramuses.
Voting fraud I think, lost/missing/stolen ballots - also nobody trusts Labour - I wouldn't have trust fat Abbot to have a childs piggy bank, never mind anything more that that. As for Corbyn the terrorist loving scum - not one sane person would trust him and that's why most of the North of England voted for the cons.
May was sh*t - she nearly was the death of the conservatives - luckily though Boris and the others got rid of her as they have saved the country (and deserve medals).

Now Swineson was another matter - deluded and mad as a hatter, so people only voted for SNP through despair of having nobody else credible to vote for.

Once we have finished this Brexit transitional period - BOJO will be re-elected and win loads of seats in Scotland + North of England. People never forget traitors.......

TamH70

MIA
In those days those half trousers ran the empire
And they had well-turned ankles and strong manly calves.

Unlike Blackford. Who has legs like the People Eater from Mad Max: Fury Road.

And they had well-turned ankles and strong manly calves.

Unlike Blackford. Who has legs like the People Eater from Mad Max: Fury Road.
Granted he will never know how to sight a llm with the wee card in the bag, or be able to call a nine ten or eleven liner. He can juggle figures from his experience in the banking industry. Apt comparison though ;)

TamH70

MIA
Granted he will never know how to sight a llm with the wee card in the bag, or be able to call a nine ten or eleven liner. He can juggle figures from his experience in the banking industry. Apt comparison though ;)
Would LLM mean "Laser Light Module", and the other things mentioned being CASEVAC reports? I left green skin behind me when NCRS was still haunting the T.A. Signal Regiments so that stuff was a bit too "inside-baseball" even for me.

BBC shockingly disrespectful to Scotland’s first minister.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If the BBC were indeed disrespectful to Jimmy (can't play the clip), good.
Its the one they had the clip of the gorilla while saying they had an interview with her later. So yeah happened ages ago.

Latest Threads