The SNP - Can they sink any lower?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Stay classy SNP, what a throbber.

"The Speaker, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, is trying to get the voting done as quickly as possible but does stop briefly to gently remonstrate with SNP MP Gavin Newlands, who has turned up to vote in some denim shorts.

"I'm not sure about the dress code," says Sir Lindsay, but adds, "I will allow it."

However he suggests the party whips, those in charge of party discipline, take note."

What's next a baseball cap worn backwards, what a little turd.

"The Speaker, Sir Lindsay Hoyle, is trying to get the voting done as quickly as possible but does stop briefly to gently remonstrate with SNP MP Gavin Newlands, who has turned up to vote in some denim shorts.

"I'm not sure about the dress code," says Sir Lindsay, but adds, "I will allow it."

However he suggests the party whips, those in charge of party discipline, take note."

The more i see of the Scots Traitors the less i like them. And i thought they were a bunch of vile little shits to begin with.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can we get Freedom from Nicola?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What the hell? English tanks? Can somebody elaborate?
B o'C is more than likely an Arrser. Anyone care to own up?

Can we get Freedom from Nicola?
I'm the same - I hate the nippy wee bitch, and that fat tosser of a mouthpiece Ian Blackford. They are an total embarrassment to Scotland and the vast majority of people that voted NO for Independence - and YES for BREXIT.

F*ck being independent - with these f*uckwits running the show - and making us the EU's poor slave vassal state.

This'll get everyone on side...

Slime

LE

Maybe they should think of getting a dress code!

Whether it’s those shorts or the Labour MPs dress the HoC doesn’t have a dress code so it can’t be broken.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Maybe they should think of getting a dress code!

Whether it’s those shorts, the Labour MPs dress the HoC doesn’t have a dress code so it can’t be broken.
I would suspect until now, they didn't think it was needed. After all, the MP's still have a ribbon to hang their swords from in place. It would be fun to see the speaker bellow that man there, in shorts, show again at 2200hrs not dressed like a pikey!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I would suspect until now, they didn't think it was needed. After all, the MP's still have a ribbon to hang their swords from in place. It would be fun to see the speaker bellow that man there, in shorts, show again at 2200hrs not dressed like a pikey!
gettyimages-79667155-2048x2048.jpg

King Edward

king-george-vi-shorts-7184169.jpg

King George

Latest Threads