The Snail

I thought there was a current thread for them to have unbridled verbal written intercourse in...
As mentioned, he can't help himself.
He bashes the Ming buttons, I throw some back.
Now and again he stops, so I don't throw any back.
But he eventually falls of the wagon, and gets really cross when I throw some back.
Like I said earlier, watch.

But he eventually falls of the wagon, and gets really cross when I throw some back.
Stop posting lies & stop trolling.

Stop posting lies & stop trolling.
You thick fuckers forget I've got your phone numbers.

What unit did you retire from/ are you still serving with?
What has that to do with anything? How does it go anyway towards answering the perfectly reasonable question, 'Isn't @Bravo_Bravo now 'STAB Retd’?'

As everybody knows though, except you it seems, I served with great distinction with 1 Regt, Airborne Reindeer Cavalry. That was part time soldiering too. We only ever worked over Christmas.

I dont like the way you use the word Stab. It implies you have a clue what it means.
I really don't give a nano-fuck what you like or what you don't like. That comment marks you out as an even bigger cock than I may have previously imagined you be.

Are you a STAB or just an immensely S TA B?

ps. You really should capitalise 'STAB', you thick as mince toilet part.

Could the protagonists please post on the "How's your German" thread instead?
That way it will save me having to flip back and forth as all the handbagging will be in one place.

If as Sluggy says, her Arse is hanging out of her dressing gown. Who's hanging out of her Arse?
Where have I said my arse is hanging out of my dressing gown? Are you starting early today?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 44
Mech_Eng Charities and Welfare 3
Retd_crab Health and Fitness 20