The Snail

Bugger. Right after she told me she'd received the underwear this morning that I sent her.
Yeah. Cheers for that. If I'd have worn them, I would have looked as if I lived here.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's your own fault for sending her a pair of your worn off white y-fronts with a big skidmark up the back! :D
And the front, don't forget. Wear once. turn around, twice. Inside out, three times. Turn around, four times. Really saves on dhoby bills.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
And the front, don't forget. Wear once. turn around, twice. Inside out, three times. Turn around, four times. Really saves on dhoby bills.
Spoken like a true hussar. I'd salute you if I didn't think you'd worked for a living.

And like magic, Broken_Brain Begins_Bashing within 5 minutes of me perusing Arrse this morning. His incessant referrals to this kind of activity as "bashing the mong button" certainly appear to be bearing fruit - strange fruit at that:

View attachment 346468

He's not fixated at all, no siree.

I'm surprised someone with his "issues" is allowed to play with a box of Airfix soldiers, never mind real ones.:mrgreen:
Cheers bitchtits.

Odd1.JPG

Odd2.JPG

You fat bitey mess.

@HappyNomad

Last edited:

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
My word, ain't you a scream. Been taking lessons from Pants O'flame?
You thick prick.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Faeces, urine and sperm...... all in one neat package for the nurse at your next medical.....
Nah. I sling 'em in the river every four days. No DNA evidence left lying around.

My word, ain't you a scream. Been taking lessons from Pants O'flame?
You thick prick.
Are you shitting on my lovely thread?

Take your fucking handbags elsewhere or I'll have to say swear words.

I'm honoured - you've kept those all this time.

I've never said I don't use them unlike your lying, Broken_Brained self, you Bitey_Bullshitter.
I hand them out to especially deserving Arrsers.
Well you're certainly an Arrse & very "special" indeed. :mrgreen:

Projecting your emotion driven, bitey self onto others doesn't make them fit your (cracked) mould.
Now be a dear; contact your mental health counsellor & tell them your medications not working, again, you
Bite.gif

Of course I'm healthy. I've just taken my Harrods bag for a wander down to the No Smoking bench for a quick swear and a conversation in normal tones. It was actually on the doctor's orders because after being asleep for a week and a half (it really is - I've been here since last Monday) or completely off my mammaries, I'm starting to get back to my usual irritatingly chirpy self. I only do it to annoy people. I want to kill them really but it's not the polite thing to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 0
Mech_Eng Charities and Welfare 3
Retd_crab Health and Fitness 20