The SMAILs top ho reporting - Again

So here we can see ?

1. Australians in Afgan.

2. Austrians in training.

3. Taliban in Afganistan with BOWMAN radios.

I wonder??

Reporter Ian Deary seems to be their MOD and Military expert reporter .

Shame he as well as many other reporters in the rags aint fit enought to wipe a squaddies ARRSE let alone get a Reuters picture quote correct.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
billybongo said:
Que?

Epericolosso sporgessi.
I believe that should be: "È pericoloso sporgersi" - It is dangerous to lean out, but I could be wrong.

MsG

Got to love the Daily Mail "MoD criticised after 3,900 STATE OF THE ART Battlefield Radios go missing"

Just spat tea all over my iPhone when I read that title!

They were on the Atlantic Conveyer, I saw them being loaded.

offog said:
They were on the Atlantic Conveyer, I saw them being loaded.
Fofad!

(for those of you who are annoyingly young, that meant Fukc Off, Fire At Donnington; theman at Q&M's standard reply to anything in the 80's after the fire was blamed for shortages for everything)

[quote="MoD"
The MoD insisted the devices had not been counted because they were being repaired or had been redeployed.[/quote]

So basically...the radios haven't vanished, its another crap story and really crappy pictures. Badly edited, but does the original reporter actually do the stock pictures themselves?

sfub said:
Fofad!

(for those of you who are annoyingly young, that meant Fukc Off, Fire At Donnington; theman at Q&M's standard reply to anything in the 80's after the fire was blamed for shortages for everything)
that was my thought after I pressed enter :D

that's why we had the first gulf war, FoFad was getting a bit old so they needed a new reason to say no.

It's in the gulf. :D

old_bloke said:
So here we can see ?

1. Australians in Afgan.

2. Austrians in training.

3. Taliban in Afganistan with BOWMAN radios.

I wonder??

Reporter Ian Deary seems to be their MOD and Military expert reporter .

Shame he as well as many other reporters in the rags aint fit enought to wipe a squaddies ARRSE let alone get a Reuters picture quote correct.
I don't get it, the photo is of Irish defence forces soldiers in Chad

The Taleban will need to get the Kajaki dam completed and the turbines installed if they've got 4000 Bowman radios to keep charged.

I hope they've got them all and are trying to use them.

Anyone would think that BOWMAN was no use reading the posts on here.