The Slug - status update

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by maguire, Jan 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the slug would like it to be known that she is not well and so wont be on the internet today, nor will she be answering the phone.

so please dont be concerned, and also can please no one call the police on her. again. thank you.

that is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Meanwhile, in other news; despite a massive search, no sympathy whatsoever was detected on the Internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Any truth in the rumour her fanny smells of the red Playdoh?
  4. Its her own fault. She tried to be nice for a day. Today.
  5. You're using google. You really need to use 'grep'. Or in your case, 'grope'.

However, the only 'regular expression' any of them are likely to print on Snail is "pissed off" :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

hey, I was only following orders. she said if I didnt post that she was going to give me a chinese burn.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. What is this fixation with "the slug" is it just lonely, desperate middle aged men trying (and failing) to curry favour with the owner of a vagina?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Who are you, her bat man?
  9. Whose ( self censored the rest of what I was thinking of saying )
  10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

more a lonely, desperate man who's in mortal terror of her. she's scary. :(
  11. It looks like one of you has a problem then.
  12. I thought Pip is a Spaniel. But you may be right. I recall Dale saying that the little cunt pushed her down the stairs.
  13. OP you sound a little creepy. Have you locked sluggy in a wardrobe? Should we ring the plod anyway?