The Sloping Wire has come out the closet

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheLordFlasheart, Jun 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently, Slopes makes Julian clary look like a Big macho construction worker.

Discuss.

2. Aye tis very true

3. You'd know MC?

4. So i've heard!!

5. This is terrible news, will the CO's ban the poor chap/chappess for his/her affliction.

Poor bloke/bird.............anychance of a BJ :wink:

6. I must say it sounds entirely plausible. I received this on the first night i joined ARRSE:

Naturally, I have kept this grave intelligence hidden until now. I need counselling.

7. I do appologise for appearing to be a mong of the highest order. That top bloke Flash has helped me out by removing the 30 other posts I put up. I will now go and remove my genitalia with a warm house brick.

Dropdick.

8. I wonder if this sort of post comes under what the Artillery class as "internal politics and back stabbing"?? :roll:

9. I heard he was trying to get boys to go into the closet with him........ :roll:

10. Into the closet, wardrobe, garden shed jjust about anywhere really

11. I also have seen the evidence. Monkey - hold your hands up too.

12. Dale, Ive already said i know he is!

13. Manchestercop.

I think she is 'fingering' you as someone involved - closely - with Sloppy's less socially acceptable habits.

14. Nah shes not that clever :D

15. I concur, she's as thick as custard. I have an idea she was wishing the hands to be placed somewhere gynacological.