The skills of the Iranian army

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by alib, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well they will conscript Shoplifters...

2. Impressive! It very well could mean that you don't want to seriously fück with these guys. They very much look as if they know what they're doing.

But, of course, the Septic end of things will conjecture that all this is bollocks and the troops in question are monsters, or especially trained, or diabolical formations of the home troops. However, maybe they're just tired old hands. Who knows?

MsG

3. Chocolate Tea Pot anyone?

Tell you what Super Soldiers. You keep working on doing your gat Jog saw with your feet. We'll be on the training area.

4. Worth keeping an eye on when surrendering, then.

5. That's nothing. Quds Force can re-assemble an entire Katyusha battery using only their arse cheeks faster than you can say "bend over Muqtada".

6. Can't think of the amount of times that this could have come in handy....

7. I thought it was an audition for "Iran's Got Talent".

8. Can they take aim and fire with their feet too? otherwise seems pretty pointless to me!

9. It's quite a feat... no? no?... they must be... wait for it... Foot Guards.

No?

Don't be so callous.

No?

Oh fcuk off then.

10. Iranian version of river dancing? Does anyone really see this as a viable military skill?

Americans view on Iranians are this: Anyone with a rifle is to be taken seriously, however, on the worry meter seeing as how these guys had an 8 year war with a country that we beat conventionally in a few months leaves something to be said.

11. Excellent stuff. Every hour spent practising disassembling with their feet is an hour that they could have spent shooting, tabbing, just drinking in the mess or anything useful.

12. :D

13. Foot drill?

"Platoon! Wait for it ... Quiiick Strip .... Hoskins! put those ruddy clothes back on, or I'll put that barrel where the sun don't shine!"

Or maybe it's the Ritual Rapid Fire Dance?

14. I'll wager a fiver that Heather Mills can't do that!