Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Situation in Afghanistan

im not being funny but i stopped it at 1.36 when he started portraying it like a fookin game on screen!! im shocked!!! wake up sir !! this is real !! :(

sorry admiral!! still shaking my head!!!

woodandy3 said:
im not being funny but i stopped it at 1.36 when he started portraying it like a fookin game on screen!! im shocked!!! wake up sir !! this is real !! :(

sorry admiral!! still shaking my head!!!

It's a briefing for the average septic TV viewer...

I thought that 'Magic Board' thingy looked quite nifty. If you've got the kit then why not use it?

On the other hand, I didn't hear him mention any of the other NATO members who've been taking a pounding in Helmand for the last 3 and a half years...

The_Cheat said:
I thought that 'Magic Board' thingy looked quite nifty. If you've got the kit then why not use it?

On the other hand, I didn't hear him mention any of the other NATO members who've been taking a pounding in Helmand for the last 3 and a half years...

1) Why should he? It is for a US audience

2) We haven't achieved anything other than stalemate there

The_Cheat said:

ring any bells lol!!

no in fairness they have been there since the start of it this time !!