The Situation in Afghanistan

im not being funny but i stopped it at 1.36 when he started portraying it like a fookin game on screen!! im shocked!!! wake up sir !! this is real !! :(

sorry admiral!! still shaking my head!!!

woodandy3 said:
im not being funny but i stopped it at 1.36 when he started portraying it like a fookin game on screen!! im shocked!!! wake up sir !! this is real !! :(

sorry admiral!! still shaking my head!!!
It's a briefing for the average septic TV viewer...

And it's a 10 minute report on the troops in Afghanistan, something you will not find on the BBC, ITV or CH4. news

I thought that 'Magic Board' thingy looked quite nifty. If you've got the kit then why not use it?

On the other hand, I didn't hear him mention any of the other NATO members who've been taking a pounding in Helmand for the last 3 and a half years...

The_Cheat said:
I thought that 'Magic Board' thingy looked quite nifty. If you've got the kit then why not use it?

On the other hand, I didn't hear him mention any of the other NATO members who've been taking a pounding in Helmand for the last 3 and a half years...
1) Why should he? It is for a US audience

2) We haven't achieved anything other than stalemate there

The_Cheat said:

ring any bells lol!!

no in fairness they have been there since the start of it this time !!

Latest Threads