The sincerest form of flattery

F

flash_to_bang

Check out bbs.detsa.co.uk - this is an ARRSE clone, albeit on a serious theme.  It is a good place to ask all those questions about education that you were too embarrassed to put to your local AEC

The address doesn't work. Is it correct?

Bad CO

Admin
I think this sort of thing is excellent.  Nice to see one part of the Army getting into the 21st century!

FTB - is there anywhere I can find info on the MOI course?......adjt is badgering me to do one...though gawd knows why.....

...still, "tick in the box" and all that....... ;D

Purple_Flash

ADC
It looks to be great resource for those us who are interested in furthering our soldiers educations, but the dashed thing won't let me register, it just keeps saying, "Invalid_Session" when I click on the button to say that I am over 13 and assent to the rules!  Anyone else having problems?

msr

LE
I logged on OK

I registered fine, and can reach the site without difficulties. The guy that seems to be running the show is:

Tim Laws
Capt
SO31b (IT)
94344 8706 or 01980 618706
so31b@detsa.co.uk

You can always drop him a line if you are having dramas.

Bagpuss

Old-Salt
What a good idea. :)

Let's just hope that it doesn't fall into disrepair like so many other official websites once its founder moves on.

F

flash_to_bang

As regards your registering problems-I could never get onto ARRSE until I switched from netscape to Wexplorer-you could be having the dame sort of problem

;D ;D
FTB - is there anywhere I can find info on the MOI course?......adjt is badgering me to do one...though gawd knows why.....

...still, "tick in the box" and all that....... ;D
Its a BIT cse now buddy.  MOI is as dead as Options for Change...... ;D

Latest Threads