The sincerest form of flattery

F

flash_to_bang

Check out bbs.detsa.co.uk - this is an ARRSE clone, albeit on a serious theme.  It is a good place to ask all those questions about education that you were too embarrassed to put to your local AEC

The address doesn't work. Is it correct?

I think this sort of thing is excellent.  Nice to see one part of the Army getting into the 21st century!

FTB - is there anywhere I can find info on the MOI course?......adjt is badgering me to do one...though gawd knows why.....

...still, "tick in the box" and all that....... ;D

It looks to be great resource for those us who are interested in furthering our soldiers educations, but the dashed thing won't let me register, it just keeps saying, "Invalid_Session" when I click on the button to say that I am over 13 and assent to the rules!  Anyone else having problems?

I logged on OK

I registered fine, and can reach the site without difficulties. The guy that seems to be running the show is:

Tim Laws
Capt
SO31b (IT)
94344 8706 or 01980 618706
so31b@detsa.co.uk

You can always drop him a line if you are having dramas.

What a good idea. :)

Let's just hope that it doesn't fall into disrepair like so many other official websites once its founder moves on.

F

flash_to_bang

As regards your registering problems-I could never get onto ARRSE until I switched from netscape to Wexplorer-you could be having the dame sort of problem

;D ;D
FTB - is there anywhere I can find info on the MOI course?......adjt is badgering me to do one...though gawd knows why.....

...still, "tick in the box" and all that....... ;D
Its a BIT cse now buddy.  MOI is as dead as Options for Change...... ;D