The sincerest form of flattery

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by flash_to_bang, May 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Check out - this is an ARRSE clone, albeit on a serious theme.  It is a good place to ask all those questions about education that you were too embarrassed to put to your local AEC
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The address doesn't work. Is it correct?
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I think this sort of thing is excellent.  Nice to see one part of the Army getting into the 21st century!
  4. FTB - is there anywhere I can find info on the MOI course?......adjt is badgering me to do one...though gawd knows why.....

...still, "tick in the box" and all that....... ;D
  5. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

It looks to be great resource for those us who are interested in furthering our soldiers educations, but the dashed thing won't let me register, it just keeps saying, "Invalid_Session" when I click on the button to say that I am over 13 and assent to the rules!  Anyone else having problems?
  6. msr

msr LE

I logged on OK
  7. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I registered fine, and can reach the site without difficulties. The guy that seems to be running the show is:

Tim Laws
    SO31b (IT)
    94344 8706 or 01980 618706

You can always drop him a line if you are having dramas.
  8. What a good idea. :)

Let's just hope that it doesn't fall into disrepair like so many other official websites once its founder moves on.
  9. As regards your registering problems-I could never get onto ARRSE until I switched from netscape to Wexplorer-you could be having the dame sort of problem
  10. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

;D ;D
    Its a BIT cse now buddy.  MOI is as dead as Options for Change...... ;D