• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

the silver fox

re advertised due to time wasters
33year old
33and 10 months old to be exact too old for the army im told have to be 33 and 2 months was previously in the army but that doesnt count if anyone has a home for an old dog like me please reply cheers ally the silver fox aka old inf fossil :salut:

standstill said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Ignore him, Ally.

standstill is a penis.
And so sayeth one of Arrse's biggest bottom feeders. Get out a bit and meet some real people Flasheart. You hologram.

Your Honour, the case for the prosecution rests.

Edited to add; 'Hologram'. Wow, thats a real harsh insult that. You'll be calling me an LCD screen next.

smudge67 said:
CC_TA said:
ALLY-WALKER said:
probably still beat you on an 8 mile cft :1:
If that's the case; you'll probably fail the CFT - tis a team game! - you get a set time to bimble it in - it's not a best effort test. :p

CC_TA
You would say that! I've seen your CFT pace! ;)
Passed mine Saturday :) (Even did the marker thing)

How ya doing yer doing mate? Surprised you can spell CFT this late in the afternoon!

CC_TA

CC_TA said:
smudge67 said:
CC_TA said:
ALLY-WALKER said:
probably still beat you on an 8 mile cft :1:
If that's the case; you'll probably fail the CFT - tis a team game! - you get a set time to bimble it in - it's not a best effort test. :p

CC_TA
You would say that! I've seen your CFT pace! ;)
Passed mine Saturday :) (Even did the marker thing)

How ya doing yer doing mate? Surprised you can spell CFT this late in the afternoon!

It's not quite JD o'clock! Nearly!

CC_TA

standstill said:
Probably not, but then again we will never find out because you won't be in a position to partake in a CFT, unless it is a Civilian Fatness Test.
i dont think so stool boy :tp: if i had another belly button you could use me as a flute :salut:

standstill said:
Probably not, but then again we will never find out because you won't be in a position to partake in a CFT, unless it is a Civilian Fatness Test.
i dont think so stool boy :tp: if i had another belly button you could use me as a flute :salut:

Latest Threads