The Shop is Fully Stocked - T-Shirts, Socks, Ties, the lot

The ARRSE shop-let now lists all of our fine wares in all sizes; socks, t-shirts, watch straps, ties. I have to admit that we're still very keen to sell off some as we still can't move for the bloody stuff in the ARRSE office-let, and frankly we need the cash.

So..... here I go again, dodgy Good CO's ARRSEWear outlet is here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Content/pid=9.html

and just in case you haven't seen them before, here's a few samples of what we've got:

(Socks are almost out so make haste sir)

/images/shop/NBRblue.gif

/images/shop/VGgreen.gif

/images/shop/socks_th.jpg

/images/shop/SYAsand.gif

/images/shop/FLblue.gif

/images/shop/th_town.jpg

By the way, thank you to all of those who helped clear out all the reduced end-of-line stock over the last couple of months, and particularly for buying the Mr PH t-shirts before Hasbro got us. All very much appreciated.

If we ever have the room and enthusiasm I reckon the next ones should be the US Army style grey with massive ARRSE written across them instead of ARMY.

Mr MH is pending a chat with Flash and we keep getting each other's answer phones at the moment.

theoriginalphantom said:
Good CO said:
If we ever have the room and enthusiasm I reckon the next ones should be the US Army style grey with massive ARRSE written across them instead of ARMY.

Mr MH is pending a chat with Flash and we keep getting each other's answer phones at the moment.
something like this?
I bet it took you ages to make that, thicky.

Dads still no mug or tatty head tshirt. I will settle for the one that has the pens in and a tie and cough up the remainder.

Girls and boys, these t-shirts are ace. They are good quality and worth buying. You are all poofs if you don't buy a watch strap though.

Ooh, nice watch strap.

Thanks.

I got it from Argos.

Doesn't have the same ring does it?

I got it from The Army Rumour Service, google it.

Buy stuff. Please.

Good CO said:
The ARRSE shop-let now lists all of our fine wares in all sizes; socks, t-shirts, watch straps, ties. I have to admit that we're still very keen to sell off some as we still can't move for the bloody stuff in the ARRSE office-let, and frankly we need the cash.

So..... here I go again, dodgy Good CO's ARRSEWear outlet is here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Content/pid=9.html

and just in case you haven't seen them before, here's a few samples of what we've got:
/images/shop/th_t-shirt-man.jpg
Ooops! How did that get there? :oops:

There's no button to click to buy it though.

Latest Threads