The Shittest Band of all time

#3
Easy...very EASY

Keane

So bland and inoffensive they make you want to kill puppies and rape kittens.......

Oh, that could be Coldplay too as a matter of fact...
 
B

BambiBasher

Guest
#5
Tin Machine. They were worse because Bowie could do it properly if he wanted to.
 

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#8
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - feckin arrse.
 

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
Babyshambles or anything with Pete Doherty in it - he is a co*k and needs to be silenced.
 
#14
Pink Floyd

Consistenly over rated bland f ucking "posh rock" with about as much get up and go as a catatonic tortoise.


Admitting you like Pink Floyd is admitting you're a c unt. end of.
 
#15
Kula Shaker-the enemy of all that is good and decent in british music...that 'Tattva' song they did, the only reward for such travesties of rock should be an unmarked grave...
 

Forastero

LE
Moderator
#16
I can't believe nobody's mentioned U2 yet. Fecking bunch of tubes and as for Bonio, don't get me started. I'd like to rip his spleen out and feed it to me dog. :x
 
#17
Blue/GreenJob said:
Easy...very EASY

Keane

So bland and inoffensive they make you want to kill puppies and rape kittens.......

Oh, that could be Coldplay too as a matter of fact...
Wholeheartedly agreed

However both are utterly eclipsed in awfulness by the HIV spreaders that are Nickleback. They need to die........now.
 
#19
Bradstyley said:
Kula Shaker-the enemy of all that is good and decent in british music...that 'Tattva' song they did, the only reward for such travesties of rock should be an unmarked grave...
Oiihhhh....my mate is there road manager as a sideline!!

He also is the Tour manager or Simply Red as well!
 
#20
trelawney said:
Bradstyley said:
Kula Shaker-the enemy of all that is good and decent in british music...that 'Tattva' song they did, the only reward for such travesties of rock should be an unmarked grave...
Oiihhhh....my mate is there road manager as a sideline!!

He also is the Tour manager or Simply Red as well!
LOL! fcuk me! Kula Shaker AND Simply Red????? Is his name Mr S. Atan?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top