The Shiny Auction, can anyone help?

[align=center]MODS: I asked permission from the Good CO prior to posting this message

My name is Adam Brady, I am a serving CSgt in the Coldstream Guards and I run ShinyCapstar, a low level community for the Coldstream Guards. We have an active forum (no way near as 'big and active' as arsse) located at: http://www.shinycapstar.com/shinychat.

The reason for this message is that I will be running an online auction on the ShinyCapstar forum (info located at http://www.shinycapstar.com/shinychat/viewtopic.php?t=2125) to help
raise money for our newly formed charity Coldstream Kids
( www.ColdstreamKids.Co.Uk ). The charity will no doubt be put to good use as the Coldstream Guards are currently serving in Afghanistan.

I have approached all members of the forum asking if anyone can provide items that can be auctioned, and have had a significant response (from football tickets for the Chelsea Newcastle Game (29th Dec), hand made pens worth £200+, to a decorators pack worth £275+). After being an avid follower of arsse (in the background and avoiding posting) I decided to join and ask if I could be so bold to ask if anyone here could help with items for the auction.

The auction starts on Saturday 1st, and will run for 1 week. Any
items that are donated from businesses etc will be sent direct to the winning bidder on closing of the lot.

If anyone can help they are most welcome to contact me via this board or e-mail at ( shinymessageboard@yahoo.co.uk ).

I hope that you can help, and hope that you can all forgive my desperate and direct approach for help. Even if you have no items to donate, you are welcome to visit the auction and bid for something that might take your fancy.

Many thanks

Adam

[/align]

A few more items have been added to the auction (which finishes this Sunday)

Items up for auction at this moment are:

A 2.5KG Mega Sweet Collection (25 different varieties)

A Complete Wedding Stationary Package (ideal gift for someone getting married soon) worth £200+

An Engraved Pocket Watch

An 1895 Print (framed for the winning bidder)

A Pair of Coldstream Enamel Cufflinks

A ‘SIGNED’ copy (by the author) of ‘In Foreign Fields’

A British Colonial T-Shirt

A British Army Utility Knife

A Brand New SAS Smock

A Fleece with Embroidered Capstar

A Decorators ‘D.I.Y’ Pack including £100 of new brand new pain (worth £275+)

2 x Tickets for the Chelsea Vs Newcastle Game

A set of Customised Xmas Wine Labels

A ‘SIGNED’ copy (by the author) of ‘The Regiment’

A Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse Car!

An Ashleigh & Burwood Candle Package

A Pair of Engraved 27g Solid Silver Cufflinks

Two Hand Made Writing Instruments (quality craftsmanship) worth £240+

A Regimental Blazer & Regimental Tie

A Genuine Caesers Palace Jacket

A Shooting Weekend (Clay Pigeon Shoot plus more)

An Argyle Whisky Decanter & 4 Glasses

Anyone on this forum that wished to bid can do so via PM if they wish.

Many thanks to everyone

Adam