The Shield-New series

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, Feb 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Heads up,
    The final series of 'The Shield' starts on Five US (Sky Ch 174) this Monday 16th Feb at 2200Hrs & repeated an hour later on Five US+1.
    Spike

2. Cheers for the reminder. Quality broadcasting. Does anyone know if Glenn Close is in this series?

3. She isn't, she was only in one season. Surprised UK is getting it so late, we have already seen the end of the final season here.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I've had it on dvd for few weeks, but I havent dared watch it. Vic's got to go down hasnt he? he's got to answer for everything.

5. Vic's either going to go down for the lot or go out in a blaze of glory. I can't see it ending any other way.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

We always get programmes so late here,often the Sat channels get them quickest with the terrestrial channels months later.

7. Cow

Cow LE

Shame its the final season, first episode was good, trying to stop myself from reading what happens in the others so its a suprise, roll on next Monday!

Edit: Series 7 DVD Release is June hopefully the US version will be out earlier.

8. Cow

Cow LE

...and its ended. Not the ending I'd expected and a bit of a let down, does it leave it open for a follow on episode? I doubt it but it'd be nice. Roll on the DVD release to complete set!

9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

IT was certainly a very strong series. I could see if getting re-launched ohne Mackey as a basic gritty cop show perhaps wrapped around some of the remaining characters.

10. Cow

Cow LE

He's doing working on a new series 'House of Cards' as an executive producer, hopefully this will give the writers time to get something done!

11. Could see that. Looked seriously narked with the desk jockeying :D

Now to try and get into The Wire.