The SheWee

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by johnojohnson, Nov 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This really taking the Pish.

Watching “Dragons Lair” and this you lady appears with what can only be described as an odd shaped piece of plastic. The conversation goes something like this:

Hopeful: I would like to introduce the SheWee. A device that allows women to pee standing up, 99% of women will want one of these!!

Female Dragon: I don’t believe that.

Hopeful: Women in the army (ears prick up) have to camouflage the bottoms with the same paint as they use on there faces because as they squat to pee there bottoms would stand out and present a perfect target.

Male Dragon: I won’t invest because I don’t want to be known as “Mr SheWee”

Hopeful: Yes you do, how cool would that be?

You can guess the result……………

2. Good to see the hopefull did her research into the army then!!!!

Can't think of anything more revolting than the thought of some of hte army females camming up there arrses as part of their prep for battle!!!!!

It'd probably scare the enemy off though :)

3. Female arsses in the Army thats a lotof cam cream fellas

4. I can bet that the makers of cam cream would love the thought: just think how many extra tons of cam cream would be needed to hide all the arrses the size of a heavy goods vehicle :)

5. Mrs Doomsayer told me to stop shouting at the TV after that comment..... :lol:

6. I tried to introduce a similar item last year called the ManSquat. It would let a man pee while squatting in order to reduce his silhouette,

The Defence Procurement Agency weren't interested...

7. Hopeful: Women in the army (ears prick up) have to camouflage the bottoms with the same paint as they use on there faces because as they squat to pee there bottoms would stand out and present a perfect target.

Yes, and the enemy might see them too! :D