the sex IQ test

come_to_arrest_the_zulus said:
roll up roll up and test your sexual knowledge here!

http://web.tickle.com/tests/sexiq/

my score was 114. got let down because it asked some questions about the female orgasm. anybody else ever heard of this? :lol:
DozyBint, your Sex IQ is 128!

You scored higher than 95% of other people who have taken our test.

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest when it comes to knowing about sexual orientaion. But it might surprise you how you scored in the other areas that make you sexually smart.

Chuffed to f*ck! Now, is this a score I should tell my parents...?! :wink:

Oooops! Couldn't spell my own name right!

128, no wonder I'm beating them off with a stick! :D (somebody please wake me when its time to go home. :wink: )

Jack, your Sex IQ is 134!

You scored higher than 99% of other people who have taken our test.

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. You scored highest in female anatomy... it might surprise you how you scored in the areas that make you sexually smart.

your Sex IQ is Exceptionally High

Nuff said 8) 8) 8)

Little Jack H said:
Jack, your Sex IQ is 134!

As you were taking the test, we measured how your sexual knowledge stacks up in the 8 areas that contribute to your Sex IQ. ... it might surprise you how you scored in the areas that make you sexually smart.

your Sex IQ is Exceptionally High - but your standard of men are very very low

Nuff said 8) 8) 8)
I agree

maninblack said:
MiB, your Sex IQ is 134!

You mucky bugger!, how big are the bags under your eyes? :D

92, does it matter that i was doing some programming at the same time? She always gets pissy if im concerntrating on something else when i'm on the job, but it's a computer for gods sakes...

Maybe i just need more practice, volunteers needed!

Scalieback, your Sex IQ is 114!

What is it with this female orgasm then??? :wink:

128! Not too bad I'd say, but not up to the same standard as some of you sexual tyrannosaurs!