The Serpico benefit concert thread

Brilliant :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hey @Serpico , unless you've got a jet wash for sale, @Nimbus has just cost you thirty quid :D

I mean, am broke as f*ck but I'd do that for free
£30 to cr@p on Piers Morgan's head. I'll give you an extra tenner if his mouth's open at the time.

£30 to cr@p on Piers Morgan's head. I'll give you an extra tenner if his mouth's open at the time.

You’l have to pay more than £30 for your shitting in mouths kink.

I’ve pïssed on the seats of Richard Branson’s punt. Donations might persuade me to find the photo’s…
I'd happily donate, but I've just spent all my spare cash on a jet wash from Argos.

Last edited:
Aye, so am really embarrassed to do this here lads. I've totally fucked my wallet this weekend, and I could really use a spot of 20 or 30 buck

I can sing, or do a bespoke rap

Rent your colon to tramps.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
How much to persuade you to **** off?

I dont care enough to pay whatever amount it'll take. Just wonderin'.

I've got thirty notes for you, if you agree to go on Antiques Road Trip with a carrier bag full of old Lovebirds and Whitehouse and New C unts magazines that you've held onto all these years. See what the expert valuers and their audience of old folk make of that lot.

I may be able to help you out.
Next doors cat keeps shitting on my astro turf.
If you could make that problem disappear, discreetly, it's worth thirty quid to yer.
I'd do it myself, but they still think I'm responsible for the demise of their last cat.

Which I am, sort of.
I didn't know that my home made weed killer would cause it to ignite.
How do you make a cat bark? Cover it in petrol/ home made weed killer and it goes woof.

Latest Threads