The Serpico benefit concert thread

Aye, so am really embarrassed to do this here lads. I've totally fucked my wallet this weekend, and I could really use a spot of 20 or 30 buck

I can sing, or do a bespoke rap

Aye, so am really embarrassed to do this here lads. I've totally fucked my wallet this weekend, and I could really use a spot of 20 or 30 buck

You're going to regret this ...

Get yer kit off and dance the Dance Of Skint Humiliation on the stage then, while we chuck coins at you.

Have you ever seen the DVDs of Bum Fights?

I may be able to help you out.
Next doors cat keeps shitting on my astro turf.
If you could make that problem disappear, discreetly, it's worth thirty quid to yer.
I'd do it myself, but they still think I'm responsible for the demise of their last cat.

Which I am, sort of.
I didn't know that my home made weed killer would cause it to ignite.

I may be able to help you out.
Next doors cat keeps shitting on my astro turf.
If you could make that problem disappear, discreetly, it's worth thirty quid to yer.
I'd do it myself, but they still think I'm responsible for the demise of their last cat.

Which I am, sort of.
I didn't know that my home made weed killer would cause it to ignite.

I mean, I love cats eh, but I'd end one for 30 note. Needs must

I'd pay you £30 to shit in Lewis Hamilton's F1 car

Just rent your arse out.

Again.

I mean, I love cats eh, but I'd end one for 30 note. Needs must
I've got nothing against cats, and wish no harm on them.
But have you ever had to scrape cat shit from astro turf?
It isn't something that I'd recommend.

Latest Threads