The Sentinel

The Sentinel

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nashville, Tennessee, and Reacher is in need of coffee. He leaves the bus on which he has been riding and goes in search of somewhere he can drink coffee and listen to good music. But being Reacher, it is more than just a drink and relaxation, soon he is involved in helping musicians and "persuading" club management that they should pay what they owe.

But more than this, Reacher is soon involved in a matter of national security. The town has been shut down by a cyber attack and the only...

Click here to read the full review.....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thanks OFAH, good review. I was a bit intrigued by the change of author or rather LC bringing in his brother to help, so did a bit of digging.

Looks like Lee has decided to retire and rather than kill off Reacher he decided to hand over writing duties to his brother, Andrew, on the condition that Andrew Grant changes his name to Andrew Child! Read all abaht it Jack Reacher series author Lee Child 'quits and lets brother step in'

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, finished the book now and as you say a good read but not one to test the brain cells much. I enjoyed it and although it is brother Child's (Grant) doing the writing it is certainly Reacher, albeit a but more loquacious than usual. Still, it follows the usual format of Reacher helping the underdog and defeating a mad, bad and sad enemy, usually more than one at a time.

If you like Reacher then this is just an extension of the series and I hope Lee has a good retirement and that Reacher continues on the road.

Latest Threads