The Senior Echelons read this Board ....then forget about it

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Letterwritingman, Jun 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flunkys read the board............and then a whole lot of nothing gets done :wink:

2. LWM,

doesn't surprise me nor any of the AMS contributors to this site in the least :roll:

3. I hate to admit it, but Ive never had any problems so far with the big boys, except for the fact that I totally blame them all for the closure of my beloved military hospitals.

My trade went to rat poo for a while, but that was the fault of lousy recruiting and selection by the then head of CEG by letting in qauntity rather than quality, the trade is starting to pick up again and should be back to strength within the next 15-20 years!!

CMTs, your trade appears to be in its death throes, partly due to poor management but also partly due to the type of individuals you have in it, Ive said it before, the sooner some of them realise that they are medics and not tankies or SAS, the better for the survival and improvement of your trade.
    LWM, i hope that answers your question:
    If I were a god, which religeon would I want to be head of?

4. Filbert Fox wrote

It is in its death throes you are correct......and many of us would dearly love to be medics (again :!: )..........the tankies part is forced on us by the requirement to maintain aging eqpmt.........however the swipe about going back to being medics is unfair......we are not being allowed to be medics. We have no PQ's and consequently have less clinical involvemnt than HCA's now I know Karibiner will say that that is something he is working to improve.................what I am saying is that that is what has been said for some considerable time :evil: