• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The secret lives of the babes behind their veils

Worth reading as it punctures a great many sterotypes

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2271742,00.html

“I wasn’t prepared to go through my life pretending I wasn’t experienced. I was bored of the idea of spending the rest of my life having abortions and then hymen repair operations to fake my virginity, hop into bed with the next man I think I love and lie down pretending I don’t know what to do. No way. I know what to do”.

And on a more serious note the preacher refered to Amr Khaled is well worth watching, an interesting man who had his 'road to Damascus' moment in London when he realised Islamic culture & society had to modernise or continue to remain 'parasitic' (his words you shrill liberals).

armchair_jihad said:
I imagine that it does
Maybe - but not a great deal of it. It is such a repressive and oppressive regime that it would be difficult for them to conduct any form of sexual activity outside marriage. In two years in Saudi, I only spoke to half a dozen Saudi Women (I do not mean hold a conversation - I mean say anything at all!) - most of those interactions were behind the walls of westernised compound beaches.

Saudi young men and women are strictly segregated in a primitive and brutal fashion.

That said, friends of mine who nursed women reported rape and sexual abuse as relatively common.

Latest Threads