The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called Veterans 4 Freedom plotting attacks on vax centres and chaos on Britain's streets

She certainly is.

Back in the late ‘70s, like you I suspect, I had designs on Ms Debbie Harry, singer of Blondie.

So much so that I had a poster of her wearing a wet yellow dress which my Mum made me take down as it was a bit “rude”.

Which is why it was there .

I saw the lovely Debbie in Cardiff Centrepoint a couple of years ago and I have to say that sadly she has let herself go in the last 40 odd years. A lot. She’s looking much older now and is much less svelt
That isn't her two posts up is it?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She certainly is.

Back in the late ‘70s, like you I suspect, I had designs on Ms Debbie Harry, singer of Blondie.

So much so that I had a poster of her wearing a wet yellow dress which my Mum made me take down as it was a bit “rude”.

I saw the lovely Debbie in Cardiff Centrepoint a couple of years ago and I have to say that sadly she has let herself go in the last 40 odd years. A lot. She’s looking much older now and is much less svelt

Had several Debbie Harry posters.

Favourite was a head and shoulders shot of her, on white bedding.

Have never been able to find it on Google

Had several Debbie Harry posters.

Favourite was a head and shoulders shot of her, on white bedding.

Have never been able to find it on Google
341621941273712743_thumbnail.jpg
?

Wasn’t she gorgeous !

She managed to look innocent and yet filthy at the same time. There was a film clip somewhere of her singing and dancing, bra less, in a black tight jumper somewhere. I’ve looked for it unsuccessfully .

When I find it I will be on my knees. Broken. Bent double by sexual frustration .

There are many women on my “to do” list and Debbie is right up there at the top.

Wasn’t she gorgeous !

She managed to look innocent and yet filthy at the same time. There was a film clip somewhere of her singing and dancing, bra less, in a black tight jumper somewhere. I’ve looked for it unsuccessfully .

When I find it I will be on my knees. Broken. Bent double by sexual frustration .

There are many women on my “to do” list and Debbie is right up there at the top.

Not black.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wasn’t she gorgeous !

Or if you prefer short shorts

Aphra

Old-Salt
I well recall teenage/early twenties girls sneering that Debbie was ancient because she was in her early thirties when Blondie hit big. Not a thing to do with jealousy that their youth didn't match up to Debbie's gorgeousness. Nope, not a bit.

I do not recall a single incident being reported from any of the vaccination centres in our area (other than one from the staff of boy racers doing donuts in the car park).
Thursday. a Local Test Centre in Greater London: Security guard attacked by two youths with knives.
Earlier in the week. Two people limbed into a LTS, assaulted staff and destroyed fencing.
Last week: three safeguarding events involving children on Scottish sites

I see these reports daily. PM for more details.

D

Deleted 15653

Thursday. a Local Test Centre in Greater London: Security guard attacked by two youths with knives.
Earlier in the week. Two people limbed into a LTS, assaulted staff and destroyed fencing.
Last week: three safeguarding events involving children on Scottish sites

I see these reports daily. PM for more details.
I guess we live in a place where the pond life have other diversions.

She certainly is.

Mate , she was already about 40 when she released Denise in 1977 !
40 years of partying since .....
Cut her some slack .......

Mate , she was already about 40 when she released Denise in 1977 !
40 years of partying since .....
Cut her some slack .......
I can’t .

My dreams and erotic fantasies are broken.

Latest Threads