The search for ladies underwear........

ancient

War Hero
Keep them well shagged and well shod the saying goes.

Now I like Mrs Ancient to wear nice underwear, lingerie, call it what you will, and up until now I've always bought hers from Luva Huva in Hove who make good quality, tasteful knickers and such stuff but sadly are taking a bit of a break due too the lady who runs the place being about to have a baby.

I don't like Mrs Ancient to look like a cheap tart (those days are behind us sadly), nor do I like her to look like she's about to go into a nursing home and get her togs from M & S. Victoria's secret is rubbish, that's no secret, as is anything by Ann Summers.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen of Arrse, who in your experience makes and sells quality undies for the lady in your life?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you mean to say she NEVER buys her own underwear?

Does she actually like the stuff you buy or is she only being nice to keep the peace?

Surely the rule should be get them big knickers for when the red army is invading, and slutty ones that make them look like a cheap tart the rest of the time

Troy

LE
There are simple options...
1. Let her wear yours...
2. Pinch some from washing lines...
3. Advertise for knickers wanted...
4. Search on the internet.

Now I like Mrs Ancient to wear nice underwear, lingerie, call it what you will, and up until now I've always bought hers from Luva Huva in Hove who make good quality, tasteful knickers and such stuff but sadly are taking a bit of a break due too the lady who runs the place being about to have a baby.

I don't like Mrs Ancient to look like a cheap tart (those days are behind us sadly), nor do I like her to look like she's about to go into a nursing home and get her togs from M & S. Victoria's secret is rubbish, that's no secret, as is anything by Ann Summers.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen of Arrse, who in your experience makes and sells quality undies for the lady in your life?
Agent provocateur, Boux Avenue and Figleaves

Yet curiously enough, you're also looking for them in your size?

ancient

War Hero
Do you mean to say she NEVER buys her own underwear?

Does she actually like the stuff you buy or is she only being nice to keep the peace?
Ah . Good question.

She suggested the company some time back herself and has never complained.

She does from time to time buy her own but they tend to be larger than usual for that "special" week in the month when I try not to upset her due to dire consequences.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah . Good question.

She does from time to time buy her own but they tend to be larger than usual for that "special" week in the month when I try not to upset her due to dire consequences.
We need a "too informative" button.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah . Good question.

Are we to assume that Mrs ancient is a lot less ancient than you?

Ah . Good question.

We all need to be afraid of Aunt Irma, they are dangerous time when they've fallen to the communists

<snip>

Can't she decide for herself whether she wants to express her inner tart or granny?

Good quality comfortable pants come from M&S - no unnecessary or misplaced seams and lacy bits digging in, rubbing or riding up your arse. The best pants feel like you're not wearing any.

5 Pack Printed Midi Briefs | M&S Collection | M&S

Latest Threads