The SeaGull & H4H needs you......

..........to sponsor me at the Asics British 10k in July.

All donations go to Help For Heroes.

If you PM me I'll send you the link to my Just Giving Account. I won't splash it on an open forum due to Persec.

All donations more than welcome.

Cheers

10K???? for someone who used to have trouble with a BFT let alone a CFT it's got to be worth a punt to see you drag your knackered old bones around :D

Send me the link and some cash will be forth coming for a very worthy cause.

Cheers mate, link's winging it's way to you now.

BFT wasn't my favourite as it favoured the snake, not the elephant. I didn't mind the CFT so much it allowed me to laugh at the snakes as the weight leveled the playing field.

...and bump!

Chers R-M & Biccies I will do. Linky on it's way to you now.

Done

Extra cash on offer if you wear the right rugby shirt for the run!

bump, hands in pockets ladies and gents please side bets on how far he gets before the heart attack via me please :)

Baldrick66 said:
Done

Extra cash on offer if you wear the right rugby shirt for the run!
Cheers mate, very generous. I think your offer of the extra £10 is safe though. Such a garment wouls catch fire the moment it touched my skin.

Besides I'd look like a balding, bearded Andy Goode!

Baldrick66 said:
bump, hands in pockets ladies and gents please side bets on how far he gets before the heart attack via me please :)
As long as the side bets go to H4H I'll not mind too much as long as you don't visit me in hospital and swamp my bed. :wink:

Werewolf said:
The_Seagull said:
Cheers WW and Archer. Linky's on it's way.

Thanks again all.
Job done! :wink:
Cheers mate, just spotted it on the web page.

Was thinking of running like the NWA. One person hiding on every other corner to take over. But i've not got a clue where I'll find 10 blokes who look like me.

It'd be for the greater good.

The_Seagull said:
Werewolf said:
The_Seagull said:
Cheers WW and Archer. Linky's on it's way.

Thanks again all.
Job done! :wink:
Cheers mate, just spotted it on the web page.

Was thinking of running like the NWA. One person hiding on every other corner to take over. But i've not got a clue where I'll find 10 blokes who look like me.

It'd be for the greater good.
Yaarrpp! :D

And you're doing the Paras 10 Mile P Company Challenge as well? You mad b@stard! :D :salut:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 4
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 12
reassuringly_badgers The NAAFI Bar 12