The scouts the new Hitler Youth

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairycakes, Nov 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I also have my suspicion concerning the Women's Institute, they have been a bit quiet since giving Blair the naughty boy treatment.

Police investigate 'racist scout'

Police are investigating allegations an Essex scout shouted death threats at Jewish war veterans.

The scout is said to have shouted "kill the Jews" at ex-servicemen on Sunday 8 November in Romford town centre.

Metropolitan Police said they had received two complaints of racially aggravated harassment and were investigating the allegations.

Scout county commissioner Dean Jefferys has delivered a letter of apology to Romford and District Synagogue.

He said he was "shocked and appalled" and said all scout members offered their "most sincere and profound apologies".
  2. Just before WW2 a party of scouts from Hinckley, Leics, visited Germany.
    A Rhine ferry skipper gave them free trips as he thought their uniforrms were HJ!! :D
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Just what DO they teach scouts these days?
  4. Not that.

You get a few bad eggs in any organisation though.
  5. Textin',ipoddin',facebookin'drikin',childcare,claimin' benefits,innit?
  6. Yet they can't carry knives as they are apparantly dangerous. :D
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I heard that too. I've had rebellious parents in my shop asking for knives, knowing full-well that their kids have been told they can only take their knives to Scouts on days when they are given permission for a specific knife-related task (like jukkin biotches fr disrespektin izzit!).
  8. see here:

for Scouts knives policy read here:

blades and swords
  9. Has the ethnicity of the scout been established? The reason I ask is because on tv this am I saw a rabbi speaking about verbal abuse. He claimed that when he walked through Balsall Heath in Brum, he was regularly racially abused by young muslim children, he claimed that they are taught to believe that jews are descended from monkeys ( not the RMP but the hairy little beggars that eat bananas)

Seeing as this is the NAAFI; I suppose it makes a change from him abusing them.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

NAAFI or not - well pointed out that man. The wording on just what a knife is, and the carriage of such on their website is rather good.
  11. Yes the Essex Hamas 1st scout troop. But do not believe its relevant :D
  12. I am so disgusted to think that the alleged lad (scout ) could treat Jewish war veterans in this way . Don't parents ,scout leaders and teachers teach children manners and respect these days .
  13. A Rabbi walking through Balsall Heath must have stones the size of fcukn' melons!
  14. I think that should be in the plural:
    so, adding insult to injury, they were targeting the very people they were there to honour:
    Absolutely disgraceful and this thread is rather misplaced in the NAAFI, I think.
  15. I couldn't agree with you more para_medic. To say I'm appalled is an understatement. I hope the Scout Association carry out a through investigation and it sounds like a good shake up of the Scouters is in order.