The scouts the new Hitler Youth

I also have my suspicion concerning the Women's Institute, they have been a bit quiet since giving Blair the naughty boy treatment.

Police investigate 'racist scout'

Police are investigating allegations an Essex scout shouted death threats at Jewish war veterans.

The scout is said to have shouted "kill the Jews" at ex-servicemen on Sunday 8 November in Romford town centre.

Metropolitan Police said they had received two complaints of racially aggravated harassment and were investigating the allegations.

Scout county commissioner Dean Jefferys has delivered a letter of apology to Romford and District Synagogue.

He said he was "shocked and appalled" and said all scout members offered their "most sincere and profound apologies".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8360387.stm

Just before WW2 a party of scouts from Hinckley, Leics, visited Germany.
A Rhine ferry skipper gave them free trips as he thought their uniforrms were HJ!! :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Just what DO they teach scouts these days?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
pimpernel said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Biped said:
Textin',ipoddin',facebookin'drikin',childcare,claimin' benefits,innit?
Yet they can't carry knives as they are apparantly dangerous. :D
I heard that too. I've had rebellious parents in my shop asking for knives, knowing full-well that their kids have been told they can only take their knives to Scouts on days when they are given permission for a specific knife-related task (like jukkin biotches fr disrespektin izzit!).

Has the ethnicity of the scout been established? The reason I ask is because on tv this am I saw a rabbi speaking about verbal abuse. He claimed that when he walked through Balsall Heath in Brum, he was regularly racially abused by young muslim children, he claimed that they are taught to believe that jews are descended from monkeys ( not the RMP but the hairy little beggars that eat bananas)

Seeing as this is the NAAFI; I suppose it makes a change from him abusing them.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
comedy dave said:
Biped said:
see here:
scouts

for Scouts knives policy read here:

blades and swords
NAAFI or not - well pointed out that man. The wording on just what a knife is, and the carriage of such on their website is rather good.

Biped said:
I am so disgusted to think that the alleged lad (scout ) could treat Jewish war veterans in this way . Don't parents ,scout leaders and teachers teach children manners and respect these days .

brummieboy1 said:
Has the ethnicity of the scout been established? The reason I ask is because on tv this am I saw a rabbi speaking about verbal abuse. He claimed that when he walked through Balsall Heath in Brum, he was regularly racially abused by young muslim children, he claimed that they are taught to believe that jews are descended from monkeys ( not the RMP but the hairy little beggars that eat bananas)

A Rabbi walking through Balsall Heath must have stones the size of fcukn' melons!

brummieboy1 said:
Has the ethnicity of the scout been established?
I think that should be in the plural:
A scout troop is being investigated by the police after its members shouted death threats and racist abuse at Jewish war veterans during a remembrance parade.
Dressed in full uniform, the explorer scouts, who were taking part in Remembrance Sunday service in Romford, Essex were heard to repeatedly shout "Let's kill the Jews" at Jewish second world war veterans.
so, adding insult to injury, they were targeting the very people they were there to honour:
Paul Freedman, an 84-year-old Jewish former RAF pilot who laid a wreath at the service, challenged the scouts. "I was absolutely fuming ... I told them I was a Jew and I'd spent four and a half years in the RAF during the second world war, and that Jewish people had sacrificed so much for freedom," he told the Evening Standard.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/nov/13/romford-scouts-anti-jewish-chants
Absolutely disgraceful and this thread is rather misplaced in the NAAFI, I think.

brummieboy1 said:

Monkeys[hr] I mean RMP eat bananas too, don´t they? AND I´v seen a few hairy ones too, RMP´s not Monkeys.

LADY Monkey.

brummieboy1 said:
jews are descended from monkeys
Aren't we all?

(Except strict Catholics of course who are descended from Adam and Steve, a gay couple who adopted a baby from god. Due to a printing error on the Dead Sea Scrolls, this couple have been known as Adam and Eve for thousands of years. Nobody had the heart to tell the Pope when the error was discovered.)

What do Muslims believe then? Is there a Muslim Adam and Eve?

The boy may be unknowingly rather in line with Baden-Powell on the Jewish question:
Baden-Powell saw a moral decline of the British people, especially British youth. He believed in authority, obedience and conformity; hardly the values that qualify as a foundation for democracy. Baden-Powell denied that the slogan “Be Prepared” had anything to do with war, but he was a great believer in military might and saw the urgent need not only to defend but to expand the British Empire. He was also a great believer in maintaining the purity of the white race. He hated “niggers” (as he called them), Jews and homosexuals, and he admired Hitler and Mussolini.

boggy said:
brummieboy1 said:

Monkeys[hr] I mean RMP eat bananas too, don´t they? AND I´v seen a few hairy ones too, RMP´s not Monkeys.

LADY Monkey.

I say!! she's rather tasty, I'd give her one any day.

alib said:
The boy may be unknowingly rather in line with Baden-Powell on the Jewish question:
Baden-Powell saw a moral decline of the British people, especially British youth. He believed in authority, obedience and conformity; hardly the values that qualify as a foundation for democracy. Baden-Powell denied that the slogan “Be Prepared” had anything to do with war, but he was a great believer in military might and saw the urgent need not only to defend but to expand the British Empire. He was also a great believer in maintaining the purity of the white race. He hated “niggers” (as he called them), Jews and homosexuals, and he admired Hitler and Mussolini.
So they were trying to qualify for one of these?

great :roll: :roll:

And if this was not the NAAFI I would post the explaination as described here: http://www.scouting.org.za/capewest/heritage/Awards/ThanksBadge.pdf