The Scottish Parliament - this explains so much.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ABrighter2006, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Walcome til the Scottish Pairlament wabsite

Wah or No Wah? :)

Is there a Welsh equivalent?
  2. Not a wah. I teach kids who talk like this! Scots and Doric (the North East accented version) are actually spoken by far more people than Gaelic yet it gets no funding or support which speaks volumes about the Gaelic mafia.... 80)

Fit lik the day loon?
  3. Although yon section o the wabsite is in English by its lane" -- and forby yon, ye mebbae canna unnerstan the focker, Jimmy.

As we say here, "your taxes at work."
  4. That's got to be a fcukin' p1ss take? Surely?

I live in an area where the natives speak like that but actually writing in the vernacular is something new to me.
  5. Hacked perhaps by yon wee ned wi ya pal wi ya PC thingy...

Pass the Buckie old chap!
  6. I'm outraged! They don't do it in Polish!
  7. Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru
    Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru yw'r corff cynrychioliadol sydd â phwerau i lunio deddfwriaeth mewn meysydd sydd wedi'u datganoli. Mae ganddo chwe deg o aelodau etholedig, a'r Senedd yw ei fan cyfarfod.

yup...its just like that porrdgey shite...i can't make out a single bloody word!!! 8O
  8. Yea i am going to send them an email demanding that they do it in Urdu sign language..
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

About what?
  10. Fits aw the stooshie, div fowk nae ken fit the loons an quines ur oan aboot. Its jist aboot time the Doric goat recognised, canne be deen wi awe this fashin about
  11. Eh? Loons=blokes right? Quines=birds right? Ken=bloke that fits windows right?

Fcuk knows what the rest means.
  12. Hmmm. Publishing official documents in the way the language is spoken by the people governed? Shock flippin' horror.

Now if you'd criticised the shite that comes out of the place rather than the form it comes in, I'd have a bit more sympathy. This just sounds like whinging.