The Scotch pie and ginger fur factory. Investors invited

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Nov 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Turns out that we have donated sixty billion pounds to two banks. And Gordon Brown, a Scotch, encouraged the theft, and never told us.

The banks?

RBS and HBOS. That, stripped of its filthy Scotch lies, is Royal Bank of Scotland, and Halifax Bank of Scotland

Tony Blair is Scotch. So are the Krankies.

Now, I am the first to admit that the Scotch are amusing. Reading the life expectancy statistics on a diet of salt, sugar, alcohol and saturated fats is a hoot; and fat, ginger spotty stupid kids on the telly are always good for a giggle, but enough is enough.

The Duke of Cumberland did not march 300 miles north in lashing rain, with his piles playing him up, for a bunch of vertically challenged skirt wearing wife beaters to take the piss 300 years later.

Case for the prosecution rests.

Seal the borders and lets set up a pie factory, to feed our English citizens in the recession.

And a ginger fur factory to supply Vivienne Westwood with ginger fur.

2. Sorry but you are stupid!!!!!
    Where in England can you get a decent Killie Pie??????

3. Put down the bottle. Step away from the keyboard. :roll:

4. Mate, I think you have issues :D

5. We own Buckfast :wink:

6. 8O Killie not crappie :lol: :wink:

7. Scotland - proud inventors of porridge, the World's only gray food.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Shant wont and you cant stop me (insert emoticon of your choice)

Do you subscribe to the theory that Cockermouth got twatted because God bought the B.2 bomb aiming system and Glasgy was the real target?

9. I agree with IronDuke

Its a conspiracy led by that filthy one eyed thieving porridge wog brown

10. Oh, all right, I might as well play... :D

The truth is that Brown is actually a highly-skilled practioner of Black Magic. He is, in fact, Sauroman to Madelson's Dark Lord Sauron. Brown's spell - you did'nt really think that much rain was caused by global warming did you? - was just a field test for the ultimate plan: the total distruction of London.

Once the Capital is distroyed(sometime around Xmas)Brown will relocate Parliament to Scotland and rule what's left of England and Wales from there. :twisted:

The Tartan Riech will last for a thousand years! :plotting:

11. The truth is that Brown is actually a highly-skilled practioner of Black Magic. He is, in fact, Sauroman to Madelson's Dark Lord Sauron. Brown's spell - you did'nt really think that much rain was caused by global warming did you? - was just a field test for the ultimate plan: the total distruction of London.

Once the Capital is distroyed(sometime around Xmas)Brown will relocate Parliament to Scotland and rule what's left of England and Wales from there. :twisted:

The Tartan Riech will last for a thousand years! :plotting:[/quote]

Wow !! I didnt know that

I knew there was something dodgy about that fecker

12. Jeezus tonight man, if you wanted a ginger fur factory, you should have let me know.

If that slag touches my dog though, she loses her face, and legs. The arms you can keep. :D :D

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Could be worse, could be Dwarf bread.

14. I think they prefer to be called Little People. FWIW. :threaten: :mrgreen:

15. Corrected that for you for factual errors :) We don't have citizens we are subjects :p