The Scheme

Isn't it just. I caught the episode where the old bill turn up at a house, and some lad (wrongly) thinks they are there for him so he climbs out of a bedroom window and legs it. An alky is shown is his new flat having been kicked out of his last place for drinking to much, naturally he's clutching a three litre bottle of cider while looking around. A NED chases after his dog, gets nicked and has a pocket full drugs. If Shameless had those story lines, it would be dismissed as unbelievable.
I've never heard of the programme, but I deal with all these individuals every day - it's sort of sad.

I watch it on YouTube occasionally when I get homesick. It usually cures it within a couple of minutes.

Looks like the Gogs are trying to give them a run for their money, after a woman bus driver urinated on by drunken passengers

A female bus driver was left covered in urine by a gang of drunken passengers. A barrage of abuse was also hurled at the woman, who was driving the free TrawsCymru T3 service from Barmouth to Wrexham on Sunday.

A passenger who contacted the Daily Post said the incident was “disgusting” and “outrageous”.

He said: “I was travelling on the bus from Dolgellau going to Wrexham on Sunday night when a bunch of drunk men got on at Bala.

They staggered upstairs and were very noisy and abusive and the bus carried on for a while.

“The driver then suddenly stopped and we all wondered why, until she said there was water dripping on her.

“She then said to us all, ‘It’s not water, it’s pee’.”

He added: “The driver went upstairs and we could hear some shouting and the driver asking the drunks what do they think they where doing peeing on the floor of the bus?

“This lasted for a few minutes, she then came downstairs very upset and angry, we all noticed her hair and clothes were wet.

“She carried on driving to Llangollen and then asked them to leave the bus, which they eventually did with a load of abuse.”

I just actually heard about this so i thought i would check it out . I watched the scheme when it was on and twigged right away when i saw the gold and all the big tellys 7yrs ago.No chance was that a used to be alkies house.5 kids and Gordy gets a job eventually but not one of the best paying jobs out.

I saw on you tube Annie had 2legs amputated and an arm.Thats very very sad.God works in mysterious ways.If he doesn't get you he will hurt you by hurting your loved one or even by taking them.(All about drugs)

I just think you should be told so you can sort it out before you go from a simple bawheed to a full blown bamstick. Early symptoms could include.

• Talking with a nasal whine.
  • Wearing clothes with oversized logos
  • Knowing how much more you need to scrape together for a Buckfast straightener.
  • Thinking branded trainers count as dress shoes as they cost more. (Even though a decent pair of shoes cost a lot more than a pair of trainers)
  • Having more than once purchased a munchy box.
  • Having a loyalty card for Greggs.
  • Having King sized Rizla papers in your house
  • Shite tattoos on you or your missus
  • Any weans with forenames with "original" spellings.

I just think you should be told so you can sort it out before you go from a simple bawheed to a full blown bamstick. Early symptoms could include.

• Talking with a nasal whine.
  • Wearing clothes with oversized logos
  • Knowing how much more you need to scrape together for a Buckfast straightener.
  • Thinking branded trainers count as dress shoes as they cost more. (Even though a decent pair of shoes cost a lot more than a pair of trainers)
  • Having more than once purchased a munchy box.
  • Having a loyalty card for Greggs.
  • Having King sized Rizla papers in your house
  • Shite tattoos on you or your missus
  • Any weans with forenames with "original" spellings.
You could easily be talking about anyone from Manchester