The Scheme

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blacklisted, May 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Smudge - glad I am not the only one.....

Hello Blacklisted, this is Mysteron. Send key setting, over.
  2. Its on iplayer it was shown on tuesday night and follows scumbag familys through their daily lifes from kilmarnock in scotland.

that wee chick is in one of the familys and is on the tv program the wee guy with her was adminting selling cocaine on tv, another chick from the same household took part in a bag snatch the comedy value of the show is legendary.
  3. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Linky? I think we try to add value here. I don't really fancy trawling through the iPlayer and then losing a part of my life to finding the the 15 sec clip to which you refer.

Care to help out?

Thanks awfully.
  4. Linky

An observed documentary series following the dramatic and often emotional highs and lows of daily life for six different families all living in one large housing scheme in Kilmarnock. From parents battling to keep their kids on the straight and narrow to people fighting for community projects, the series offers a snapshot of life in modern day Scotland.

One local family leads the charge to reopen the old community centre, while Marvin's dreams of becoming a family man begin to disintegrate. Single mum Kay gets a big shock from her 16-year-old daughter, and another family set out on their first ever holiday abroad
    Tuesday 10.35pm BBC1 Scotland
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well I hope the polis are allowed to use the programme as evidence.