The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

Does no-one care about the ladies' personalities? They may also be adept at pushing the hoover around and knocking up some decent scran.

Does no-one care about the ladies' personalities? They may also be adept at pushing the hoover around and knocking up some decent scran.
They are certainly highly skilled at hoovering up any and all scran within a half mile radius.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Seems like Fang Farrier has developed a taste for the chubsters. Embrace the flab seems to be his new motto. Meanwhile, Scaley Alberto is rubbing his hands together in glee. He's turned another ARRSER to the Dark Side. :-D :-D
What do you mean developed?
I have been posting on this thread for years. To be more precise, since I became aware of it.

ETA A quick glance back through the pages reveals over 10 years of posting on this thread

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ahh, AY never had you down as a lurked. Enjoying the chubby form
As one who has just embarked on his eighth decade on this planet, I don't have the time to be fussy! :)

I’ve posted this beauty on the MILFs you would do thread, as you’d expect the weaker minded usual suspects have had a good chelp. But here she is, the stunning Tess Holliday

F8C0BED7-7814-4C79-81ED-F06C24231BB7.jpeg