Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

Whenever I see fishnet attire, I get the urge to dig out my felt tips and colour in the little diamonds.

Old wino

War Hero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old wino

War Hero
Would it be fair to say that pic no 5 constitutes the epitome of a “perfect woman” and that this thread cannot improve on her ..?

Would it be fair to say that pic no 5 constitutes the epitome of a “perfect woman” and that this thread cannot improve on her ..?

Slightly under weight for my tastes, but definitely has potential...:cool:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1594018422951.png

1594018460865.png

1594018488061.png

1594018539621.png

1594018564171.png

1594018587207.png

1594018617665.png

1594018660923.png

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

RBMK

War Hero
Target rich environment for the chubby lover.
1594046331484.png

Body positivity movement: 'Why is my body not important?'

The body positivity movement has taken over social media and forced the diet industry to reinvent itself.

Its mainstream success has lead to more diversity in the beauty and fashion industries, but not all feel included.

Enam, Kayela, Lyza, Nyome and Vanessa are plus-sized models and active members of the online body positivity community, who say they have experienced exclusion and unequal pay.

They feel the movement fails to represent fat, black women.

The BBC's Lorna Acquah reports

Plus size models for barrage balloons

View attachment 487612

The body positivity movement has taken over social media and forced the diet industry to reinvent itself.

Its mainstream success has lead to more diversity in the beauty and fashion industries, but not all feel included.

Enam, Kayela, Lyza, Nyome and Vanessa are plus-sized models and active members of the online body positivity community, who say they have experienced exclusion and unequal pay.

I thought it was a sketch from Wittle Bwitain.

View attachment 487612

Well, that ticks every box in the thread title. I wouldn't bone a single one of those ugly porkers.