The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

She’s a stunner mate.. keep the bloody chest of drawers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She'd stun you if she fell over onto you, the fat beast.

Tool

LE
You're welcome to the fat mess. I'm bagsying the chest of drawers - it's obviously a very robust bit of furniture. Although I'd want it sanitising before I touched it. And the dints in the top sanding out.
Wouldn't sanitising it remove the aroma...?
Prsumption is that the scent is the only reason you want the furniture

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I will apologise in advance for the lack of furniture visible in these posts

load_fin

War Hero
Number 5 is rather sweet...

Incidentally, when I opened this thread from email alert, I got a warning "suspicious link - do you wish to follow it?"

Coincidence, or is gmail becoming sentient, but devoid of good taste?

Incidentally, when I opened this thread from email alert, I got a warning "suspicious link - do you wish to follow it?"

She is merely plump and reminds me of an ex who took it up the trademan's

I don't wish to worry* Scaley, Fang and all the other dirty, depraved deviants who lust after these beasts but you do realise many of them will have underlying health issues due to their blubber levels. A CV-19 cull of this particular herd of hippos can thus be expected to reduce the average weight of the female population somewhat.

*I am, of course, lying when I say I don't want to worry them. The dirty, depraved deviants.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't wish to worry* Scaley, Fang and all the other dirty, depraved deviants who lust after these beasts but you do realise many of them will have underlying health issues due to their blubber levels. A CV-19 cull of this particular herd of hippos can thus be expected to reduce the average weight of the female population somewhat.

*I am, of course, lying when I say I don't want to worry them. The dirty, depraved deviants.
Unfortunately for your argument, high BMI is not an added risk for Covid19.

Though as the official list also includes dyslexia, you wonder who's been asking that they have to specify that!

Unfortunately for your argument, high BMI is not an added risk for Covid19.

Though as the official list also includes dyslexia, you wonder who's been asking that they have to specify that!
It's not high BMI, it's the associated health problems some of these things will have that will cull this particular herd of animals.

I agree on number 5, very cute!!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I hope she likes some bum fun! I want her to be my divorce material, just want to say "In my defence your honour.......I present exhibit A" Job jobbed!

Latest Threads