The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

Tool

LE
Meanwhile in the bridge engine room...
I was just wondering why they all are wearing trainers - you know, those things that some people wear on their feet to exercise. I would have thought it a bit late to stress-test that bridge with a dozen of London's fatest finest walking across at 60 paces a minute.

I was just wondering why they all are wearing trainers - you know, those things that some people wear on their feet to exercise. I would have thought it a bit late to stress-test that bridge with a dozen of London's fatest finest walking across at 60 paces a minute.
Pays to be a winner when the buffet opens.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If memory serves me correctly there was a spate of publicity a wee while back basically larger ladies in not very much performing sports type activities.

A body positive message.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Niclole Herrings tale of the tape.

Nicole Herring: Height & Weight, Measurements
  • Height: 5 ft 9 in / 174 cm.
  • Weight: 203 lb / 92 kg.
  • Bust size: 38 in / 97 cm.
  • Waist size: 29 in / 74 cm.
  • Hips size: 47 in / 120 cm.
  • Bra size: 42C (US) / 95C (EU)
  • Cup size: C (US)
  • Hair Color: Dark brown.

As long as I get to keep this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome to the fat mess. I'm bagsying the chest of drawers - it's obviously a very robust bit of furniture. Although I'd want it sanitising before I touched it. And the dints in the top sanding out.

Latest Threads