The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

The coronavirus induced food panic shortage is going to have to go on for years to have any effect on her.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I am sure this has been pointed out (probably several times) on this thread already, and I am really not going back through 145 pages to find out, but a couple of hundred years ago some of these girls would have been regarded as supermodel material. You only have to look at a Rubens painting, among others, to see that strapping big, pale birds with whopping fun bags and industrial size thighs were the stuff of a young man's dream.

The stick-thin, heroin chic, clothes horse models that pass for beauties today would have been dismissed as poverty-starved walking disease magnets.

Not even that long ago, mind. Marylin Monroe as considered the height of beauty in her day but now she would be regarded as a bit on the chunky side and be receiving medical advice about her body mass index.

Perhaps it is no surprise that at a time when people had experience of real hunger, vitamin deficiency and rickets a big healthy, well-fed lass with a bit to grab hold of and a bright pink complexion was the height of beauty and that now that we are surrounded by women with that shape and larger we are attracted to unhealthily and unfeasibly slim women.

Well, enough of this philosophical shite, let's get more of those big bonny lasses up there on screen, this lockdown is driving me to all sorts of extremes.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads