The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

I shall be shamelessly stealing that line.. That is one fine looking filly in thd piccie too. Anymore snaps?
I have mentioned the Meat Is For Men - Bones Are For Dogs more than once on this and other threads. How come it took you of all people so long to nick it? Maybe I should suggest to GBH that they include it as a line in an update of their classic song, Big Women.

I have mentioned the Meat Is For Men - Bones Are For Dogs more than once on this and other threads. How come it took you of all people so long to nick it? Maybe I should suggest to GBH that they include it as a line in an update of their classic song, Big Women.

I am generally distracted by the piccies...:oops::oops:

I got divorced decades ago. I rented a small apartment and bought a cheap pine bed. I had some army blankets so I was ok.

One night I was in the Marble Bar and I got picked up by a big porking munter.

I took her home, put the light out, put a bucked next to the bed, and commenced humping away.

There was a giant crash - the fat pig had smashed her way through the base of the bed.

Dont root gut buckets.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To help you through the Covid19

Image result for bbw nurse

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1584518226408.png

I wouldn't say this one was fat per se, carrying a few extra pounds but hardly @ScaleyAlbereto territory, mind she has a shit taste in tats though!

Latest Threads