The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

"Admin Vortex had faced horror once, he would face it again. That iron warrior strapped on his armour and gripped the blade that would give him deliverance as he saw the 'Scaley Albereto Fat Munters' thread on his email feed. No way would that pure of heart swordsman be subjected to the cult of disgusting bloaters that his nemesis @ScaleyAlbereto wished to foist upon him."

He roared his defiance: "Nay, fie upon you, Scaley Alb! For I, Admin Vortex, will not 'embrace the chubby' as thee command! I will not take the leavings at the bottom of the barrel, nor will I take home the 02:59 nightclub queen as thou would suggest."

"Admin Vortex had faced horror once, he would face it again. That iron warrior strapped on his armour and gripped the blade that would give him deliverance as he saw the 'Scaley Albereto Fat Munters' thread on his email feed. No way would that pure of heart swordsman be subjected to the cult of disgusting bloaters that his nemesis @ScaleyAlbereto wished to foist upon him."

He roared his defiance: "Nay, fie upon you, Scaley Alb! For I, Admin Vortex, will not 'embrace the chubby' as thee command! I will not take the leavings at the bottom of the barrel, nor will I take home the 02:59 nightclub queen as thou would suggest."
Ponce :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Is that the modern term for it then?

Are you fielding for the opposition.
Are you a Sith Lord.
Show the nice man where nanny touched you as a child.

load_fin

War Hero

Methinks the man doth protest too much...

1583774717993.png

Owing to an outbreak of latent homosexuality on the Ginger thread, I have brought our girl to a place where her womany curves are appreciated by real men. You could rest your pint on that arse while sucking them tits.

Remember, meat is for men - bones are for dogs.

fe61fa2c8208a75da5ff819e0a858855.jpg
n+2.png
r80274i.jpg
6f643357c515b85d4116de690b31f47d.jpg
CCJ8EGUWgAADsPs.jpg
fluvia-lacerda.png
5039af01102018e49832f3e4d4a767ba.jpg

I've included a couple of border line skinnies for the weaker ones amongst you, @AdminVortex one pace step foward :p

But a fine bevy none the less.

Bear in mind gentleman, that what you see here is an artists impression worthy of Spanish holiday hotels in the 70s.

The wrinkles and cellulite have been airbrushed out, and the pussy covering belly “flap” that hangs down and has to be pushed aside before sex has gone with some photoshop trickery. The makeup is just perfect, both actual and photoshop.

But remember this. If you saw her in real life, no makeup, huge gut, tracksuit pants and outsize t shirt, and complete with that “fat girl smell” that they all seem to have (an interesting mix of last weeks curry, vomit and baby shit, mixed with unwashed sweat) you would be on your bike.....

Is that last one She who must not be mentioned?

Or is she fatter than that.
Most are OK, second one down and the last one are a bit Chunky for me.
Cant we mention someone?

The second one is my personal favourite

Bear in mind gentleman, that what you see here is an artists impression worthy of Spanish holiday hotels in the 70s.

The wrinkles and cellulite have been airbrushed out, and the pussy covering belly “flap” that hangs down and has to be pushed aside before sex has gone with some photoshop trickery. The makeup is just perfect, both actual and photoshop.

But remember this. If you saw her in real life, no makeup, huge gut, tracksuit pants and outsize t shirt, and complete with that “fat girl smell” that they all seem to have (an interesting mix of last weeks curry, vomit and baby shit, mixed with unwashed sweat) you would be on your bike.....
Philistine