The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

Wish I knew.
She must be found, I don't mean to degrade ladies in any shape or form nor would I do such to the oldest profession in the world.........
However! In such modern times, would it be possible for the appreciative members of this very thread think that setting up a gofundme/crowdfunding page so we could all meat (sp) said lady of desire?
Just an idea...........It's a winner, there would be obviously plenty of scran and drink, what could possibly go wrong?
Not illegal, it's a private party and we are merely paying for an entertainer.......
Surely that would be a great lure .

She must be found, I don't mean to degrade ladies in any shape or form nor would I do such to the oldest profession in the world.........
However! In such modern times, would it be possible for the appreciative members of this very thread think that setting up a gofundme/crowdfunding page so we could all meat (sp) said lady of desire?
Just an idea...........It's a winner, there would be obviously plenty of scran and drink, what could possibly go wrong?
Not illegal, it's a private party and we are merely paying for an entertainer.......
Surely that would be a great lure .
Whores for Hero's.

Walking would be sufficient. No way any of those beasts could break into a run and catch you.
I’ve noticed that for someone who claims not to be a chubbiest you seem to spend an awful lot of time on this thread.

Accept it, you are indeed a chubby chaser....

Man, you didn't have to provide full frontal, did you? 8O Scaley ought to caution you as that is just plain unacceptable. :police:
Personally I expect nothing less from him and would be disappointed if he lowered his standards.

Consistency is key.

The lady kneeling on the bed in post 2711 I assume is a 'walk-in' service?
Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "Butt Party" dont you think....

lert

LE
Way too much chat and not enough photos here gentlemen...
14701773.jpg
18055235.jpg
16518383.png
16930736.jpg
19584392.jpg

lert

LE
Responding to Scaley's feedback...
7536098.jpg
15178725.jpg
15146801.jpg
15136800.jpg