The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

Those meaty cheeks are in Scaley Alberto territory, so it is appropriate to post this picture on this thread.

...and a dozen 'funnies'!!!! I think the only trouble with these, ahem, Rembrandtesque, ahem, ladies is, voluptuous though they are, they expect US to do all the - literally- ******* work.....
That’s the joy, you can spend hours () crawling over these magnificent specimens enjoying each individual fold & crevice at your leisure, bringing them to repeated ecstasy from which they will be eternally grateful.

I’m now having a crisis at the thought..

That’s the joy, you can spend hours () crawling over these magnificent specimens enjoying each individual fold & crevice at your leisure, bringing them to repeated ecstasy from which they will be eternally grateful.

I’m now having a crisis at the thought..
Get them into S&M....either that or have them on top...the only way...and keep a pack of birthday cake candles by the bed. Why? My dear chap, planning, planning. Earlier in the evening, during casual comments re nothing much, you drop in the interesting fact that in Indonesia they have tiny firecrackers which, unbelievable for their size, can rip a man's finger off. Insert said cake candle into wanton lady's starfish the moment she starts to flag, with words along the lines of Keep going or else...significantly lighting a cheroot at the same time...

Get them into S&M....either that or have them on top...the only way...and keep a pack of birthday cake candles by the bed. Why? My dear chap, planning, planning. Earlier in the evening, during casual comments re nothing much, you drop in the interesting fact that in Indonesia they have tiny firecrackers which, unbelievable for their size, can rip a man's finger off. Insert said cake candle into wanton lady's starfish the moment she starts to flag, with words along the lines of Keep going or else...significantly lighting a cheroot at the same time...
You are clearly a troubled soul

How long since you were in Fourth Form?

Mere curiosity . . .

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If it's cosplay you're after

1534399062104.png

1534399108125.png

1534399146031.png

1534399175940.png

1534399231854.png

1534399271923.png

1534399449328.png

1534399608644.png

Aleays nice to hear from a fellow connoisseur

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1534483449954.png

1534483500983.png

1534483910553.png

1534484424298.png

1534484570389.png