The ScaleyAlbereto Fat Munters Thread (NFSFW)

spike7451 said:
To stop Scaley polluting other threads with photo's of fat minger's who smell of sweat,pish & Ginster's,please post them horrid photo's in here.
Thank you.

I really really really wish I hadnt opened this thread 8O 8O 8O 8O

This question is constantly on my mind when I see buckets of lard. How do they wipe their arses?

I like the way chubby in photo number three has her eyes blacked out, now we would never know it was her if she wobbled past us in the street.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I have just masturbated to those pics? :()

Edited to add: I do feel dirty, but not guilty, if that helps!!

jarrod248 said:
stacker1 said:
This question is constantly on my mind when I see buckets of lard. How do they wipe their arses?
You have to splay the buttocks open and dive in with your tongue - enjoy.
You sound like the voice of experiance.

mac5543 said:

Find the birds and ask for a blow job, theres no question about if they swallow.

stacker1 said:
mac5543 said:

Find the birds and ask for a blow job, theres no question about if they swallow.
No way would I ask for a blow job. The feckers would end up swallowing me never mind anything else :)

LOOK WHAT I FOUND.....

AND THIS....

the really scary thing about these is that they all look so happy and proud that you could hide a Mack truck under them..

any one of them could be used to feed Haiti for a week [ id you weren't too concerned about the carbs and cholesterol count ]

Sometimes, when I see really, really fat people I do wonder how they wipe their arrses after having a download.

Rocketeer said:
the really scary thing about these is that they all look so happy and proud that you could hide a Mack truck under them..

any one of them could be used to feed Haiti for a week [ id you weren't too concerned about the carbs and cholesterol count ]
Even if they could afford to develop the resources needed to transport one, the last thing you want in an eartquake zone is something capable of triggering a massive aftershock with an after-dinner burp.

762baynet said:
Sometimes, when I see really, really fat people I do wonder how they wipe their arrses after having a download.
Stacker 1 already asked this question :? and our Jarrod told him how it was done 8O - please keep up! :p :p

Ruckerwocman said:
762baynet said:
Stacker 1 already asked this question :? and our Jarrod told him how it was done 8O - please keep up! :p :p
High pressure hose or steam clean.

Monty417 said:
Ruckerwocman said:
762baynet said:
High pressure hose or steam clean.
just admit it....you bloody love us!!! We don't need to wipe our butts, the 'swooping' action of buttock on buttock works the shite down our legs so we just have to wash our feet! Job done! And we make our own cheese so we've always got a snack on hand!! Bollocks to pheromones...who needs 'em when your folds are dripping gorgonzola???

SCARY FAT FUCK.

DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY?

FACE CRUSHER.