The SAS man who saved loads in the Nairobi hotel attack

EddieB1971

Swinger
Happened back in January this year. On his day off, he saved countless civilians from terrorists.

It's been claimed that he'll be awarded anything from a GC, CGC or MC. My question is - will we ever know if or what he'll receive?
As he's still serving in the regiment, it may be that it'll never be divulged.

I was with him on the balcony as number 2 in the stick, he was nails, he doesnt do it for the medals, he does it for the man stood next to him.

You know, when I return home, people say to me, Hooch, why do you do it Hooch, you some kind of war junkie? I dont reply, they dont understand.

I was with him on the balcony as number 2 in the stick, he was nails, he doesnt do it for the medals, he does it for the man stood next to him.

You know, when I return home, people say to me, Hooch, why do you do it Hooch, you some kind of war junkie? I dont reply, they dont understand.
Thank you for your service.

It was me...........

Good, you owe the hotel for the bullet holes that needed replastering and several new carpets.
PM me your bank details and sort code and I will sort it.

Feck me, not another walt! Either diane abbott was doing the counting, or that fecking balcony must be the length of Brighton pier!

Jimmy Five Teeth is getting a gong? Excellent! About time he got the beers in.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jimmy Five Teeth is getting a gong? Excellent! About time he got the beers in.
I know him, well he was Jimmy Twenty Five Teeth before he met me. :biggrin:

Last edited:
SAS man.. MAN? Did you just assume their gender identity? You ************** nazi.

Expletive has been disguised by excessive use of * so I can't get slapped for any specific swear word(s)

I believe the man in question was Fiji "Big" Bob Labia. Busted down to Trooper for decking the Director of Special Forces, but made back up to Staff Sergeant after evidence was uncovered that DSF had woken him up at midnight and the punch was within ten seconds of being woken.

Then Staff Sergeant Labia has since been promoted to WO2 - an interesting SAS tradition is that they salute Warrant Officers but greet them as "mate".

He was also an observer on the Bin Laden raid, but the Yanks had not taken his monstrous thighs into account and the over loading of the chopper he was on caused it to crash. There was no room for him on the other choppers, so he was forced to don Bin Laden's robes and E&E through Pakistan & India until he reached a British Gurkha base in Nepal. His evasion was unique in that not only did he earn the MC, but also his Gold Duke of Edinburgh award as it counted as an expedition.

Because he is on the regimental rugby team, he has a dispensation in the cookhouse at Hereford to have two sausages with breakfast.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Them’s not allowed to write books anymore but you can read all about it on trip advisor
The food’s described as passable but apparently the cleaners could do a better job and the front-of-house staff failed to deal adequately with complaints about some of the livelier guests.

I wouldn’t stay there.

Latest Threads