The Sale of cigarettes takes another kicking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stacker1, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

How does brightly coloured packets and logo encourage children to start smoking? They all smoke because they are trying to impress their mates.

Are labour going out of their way to annoy everyone in the country in the shortest time as possible. Get on with something productive you tossers.

Labour want to be thankful, If it wasn't for the 200000 under 16s buying fags brown would have even less money
  2. Don't smoke, so dont care.
  3. Both my kids smoke. The 3 year old goes through 40 a day. I used to have a beagle, but it just kept dipping into my baccy tin. Swapped it for a Zippo.
  4. What, the baccy tin ?
  5. The 3 year old. :roll:
  6. Neither do I, I was pointing out what our beloved masters are doing to earn that extra X amount of thousands of pounds they want. They waste their time with pointless new laws.
  7. Blimey, cool hand luke or what.
  8. Just proves how feckin lost tjis sad excuse for a "goverment" this lot is, first it was Fox hunting, next it was ,Elf ,n, Safety, then Rubber Coppers, now it,s feckin Ciggies, why dont they turn it in and get away while they still can, the bunch of No Hopers.
  9. They've always had in in for people under 2 ft tall. :bigsmurf:
  10. ........ And when you do..... It'll be too late.
  11. wouldnt do it with alcopops would they.
  12. I started smoking 50 years ago for exactly the same reason kids start smoking today, it was big and all my mates did it. The reason most of the MPs who'll be supporting this stupid move started smoking pot at uni wqas because, it was big and all their mates were doing it. All the legislation in the world isn't going to stop kids starting smoking, it's just to be hoped that ,like me , when they grow up they see the error of their ways.Anybody with any sense would pack it in after the first one because , quite frankly, it was bl**dy awful.
  13. You must miss the after shag fag though!
  14. 200,000 children start smoking each year = 200,000 x revenue. Say what you will but that is GOOD NEWS to any Government, all they have to do is fawn sympathy of some sort.
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Did ya smoke the Beagle as wel?