• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Saddest thing.

What's the saddest thing you have seen ?
For me it was watching Ausie men buying beer in little tiny glasses, then falling around giggling like overgrown schoolgirls after downing a couple of them.

Saw a TA march and shoot competition in 2001, every face was etched with pain as they shuffled past the 3 mile point in a struggling heap of badly put together beltkit and incorrectly laced boots, the fat cunts.

Fucking tragic..

The saddest thing I've ever seen on my tv screen
Was a dying man who died for his dream

Regards
Marti Pellow

Hector, I'm amazed, I'd have guessed they would have had those chad lace in zips.

The saddest thing I've ever seen on my tv screen
Was a dying man who died for his dream

Regards
Marti Pellow

Hector, I'm amazed, I'd have guessed they would have had those chad lace in zips.
Werent they a fucking quality item? :) A one way ticket to losing all the skin off your heels, almost as ridiculous as the much loved thigh holster with mag carriers seen on our porky pals as they swanned round SLB..

Listening to a STAB bastard from the London regiment (apparently now part of the Guards Division, my flag says 7 joined as one, not fucking 8 ) telling me on the Lord Mayors Parade in 2000, how impressed they all where with the Coldstream Guards marching, as they managed to keep the step coming down a hill.

But what else could you expect from the TA.

Saw a TA march and shoot competition in 2001, every face was etched with pain as they shuffled past the 3 mile point in a struggling heap of badly put together beltkit and incorrectly laced boots, the fat cunts.

Fucking tragic..
That's nowt. I once had to witness an RAF muster parade in the Falklands.

Laddo in charge had "forgotten" the nominal roll and sent some peasant around to take the names.

"Rank please" says he.
Slug points at rank slide.
"Name please" says he.
Slug points at BFO name tag and fucks off for a brew.

Completely saddening.

(I then got to watch them shamble about from my office window and shout "Sort your fucking beret out").

Latest Threads