The Saddest thing.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kilo42, Jan 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the saddest thing you have seen ?
    For me it was watching Ausie men buying beer in little tiny glasses, then falling around giggling like overgrown schoolgirls after downing a couple of them.

2. Seeing the most beautiful face of a wench on the body of a fat bulbubous munter

3. The 12 seconds it took me to think about all the better things I could have spent 8 seconds of my life on instead of reading this thread. And the 7 it took me to write this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A bedding storeman being down on his count after the laundry run.

5. Seeing a GILF with a diseased pancreas follow through as I peeled off her keks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Watching an entire nation of grown men acting as if their lives depended on 11 hairdressers' models and a small air-filled leather bag.

• Like Like x 22
  7. Saw a TA march and shoot competition in 2001, every face was etched with pain as they shuffled past the 3 mile point in a struggling heap of badly put together beltkit and incorrectly laced boots, the fat cunts.

Fucking tragic..

• Like Like x 2
  8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

The saddest thing I've ever seen on my tv screen
    Was a dying man who died for his dream

Regards
    Marti Pellow

Hector, I'm amazed, I'd have guessed they would have had those chad lace in zips.

9. Sure it wasn’t RMR?

11. I fucking hope not :) , I'm on the cusp of poking my head round their door before the summer..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Werent they a fucking quality item? :) A one way ticket to losing all the skin off your heels, almost as ridiculous as the much loved thigh holster with mag carriers seen on our porky pals as they swanned round SLB..

13. Listening to a STAB bastard from the London regiment (apparently now part of the Guards Division, my flag says 7 joined as one, not fucking 8 ) telling me on the Lord Mayors Parade in 2000, how impressed they all where with the Coldstream Guards marching, as they managed to keep the step coming down a hill.

But what else could you expect from the TA.

14. That's nowt. I once had to witness an RAF muster parade in the Falklands.

Laddo in charge had "forgotten" the nominal roll and sent some peasant around to take the names.

"Rank please" says he.
    Slug points at rank slide.
    "Name please" says he.
    Slug points at BFO name tag and fucks off for a brew.

Completely saddening.

(I then got to watch them shamble about from my office window and shout "Sort your fucking beret out").

• Like Like x 1
  15. A gaggle of bare chested TA enabler WOs and SNCOs