the S.A.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs - and you got ARRSE in list of friends. Sure everyone will be really impressed that those that may visit your site may get to here. Hope it doesn't result in a Walt invasion - tho' I can't imagine you getting that busy.

Murielson said:
ffs - and you got ARRSE in list of friends. Sure everyone will be really impressed that those that may visit your site may get to here. Hope it doesn't result in a Walt invasion - tho' I can't imagine you getting that busy.
sorry, for a minute i thought this was a waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

my mistake :p

WILL_1992 said:
hello everybody.

ive just joined and wanted to tell you that you might like my homepage you can see it by click on www.walts.co.uk

thankyou and see you later

will
Nice to meet you Will!

Andrew knows how to make bombs - he once took the gunpowder out of a firework & made some semtex by mixing it with plastacine (this is how the army bombers make 'C4'.
Probably Andrew is busy now, because 400th univesary of gunpowder plot is approaching.

There are many enemies of the S.A.S. here is some of them:-
Russian spies...
Russian spies are really good guys, absolutely harmless and you should train in consuming of vodka if you like to have business with them.

FANTASTIC P1ss take. Excellent WALT site. But real Walts don't think they are taking it do they? :lol:

That's f*cking brilliant. I particularly like the "Where we are" link.

Bit of a spelling mistake - you must be an Other Rank.

Aloud is really Allowed (see the links page).

Very good is any one going o step forward to claim resposibility

I suspect that Will may be only thirteen years old and is actually taking this all quite seriously.

Does Will 1992 man that you are 13? Or is this the year when you slotted your first target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads