The Russians did it!

Yes, I know there's already a general thread dedicated ro all things Russian, but I thought it was worth having one specially for blaming the Russians and fuelling Comrad Vlad's paranoia.

Of course, some things are obvious. The missile which downed MH 17 has been traced to its parent unit, and the officer in charge named, so despite all Putin's denials, clearly the Russians did it.
Breach the Budapest Memorandum guaranteeing Ukrainian territorial integrity? Definitely the Russians did it.
Skripals poisoned? Who else could it be?
Some are a bit less clear cut, but there's:
Brexit, a Russian plot to weaken Europe.
The Trump Presidency: The Russians wanted to compromise Hilary so that their enemy was ruled by a childish idiot.

Corbyn as Labour lleader, well remember that big flood of online support that convinced the party he was popular? Could that have been the product of a troll farm? The Russians did it!
Trouble is, once you start it's all too easy.

Arrse down, obviously a Russian cyberattack.

Ireland legalises abortion? Obviously the godless Russians.
So come on Arrsers, what else can we blame them for?

Yes, I know there's already a general thread dedicated ro all things Russian, but I thought it was worth having one specially for blaming the Russians and fuelling Comrad Vlad's paranoia.

Of course, some things are obvious. The missile which downed MH 17 has been traced to its parent unit, and the officer in charge named, so despite all Putin's denials, clearly the Russians did it.
Breach the Budapest Memorandum guaranteeing Ukrainian territorial integrity? Definitely the Russians did it.
Skripals poisoned? Who else could it be?
Some are a bit less clear cut, but there's:
Brexit, a Russian plot to weaken Europe.
The Trump Presidency: The Russians wanted to compromise Hilary so that their enemy was ruled by a childish idiot.

Corbyn as Labour lleader, well remember that big flood of online support that convinced the party he was popular? Could that have been the product of a troll farm? The Russians did it!
Trouble is, once you start it's all too easy.

Arrse down, obviously a Russian cyberattack.

Ireland legalises abortion? Obviously the godless Russians.
So come on Arrsers, what else can we blame them for?
My hangover this morning. The bastards.

Being cnuts. Are you Russian by any chance?
Nyet, tovarich, that's just taking paranoia to a whole new level, blaming the Russians for a thread blaming the Russians. Only a Russian would have thought of that. So maybe YOU are a Russian troll?

So Russia continues to deny that a Russian missile with Russian serial numbers fired from a Russian launcher photographed in Russia could possibly have anything to do with Russia

Have they hired bugsy to do their press releases ?

So Russia continues to deny that a Russian missile with Russian serial numbers fired from a Russian launcher photographed in Russia could possibly have any
Maybe a big boy did it and ran away? But it definitely wasn't a Russian boy, even though they have no idea how he came to have an advanced anti-aircraft system last deployed with a Russian brigade.

Nyet, tovarich, that's just taking paranoia to a whole new level, blaming the Russians for a thread blaming the Russians. Only a Russian would have thought of that. So maybe YOU are a Russian troll?
What feckin' paranoia? Paranoia being irrational, if they cunts keep on being cunts they're going to get some...

<throws glass over balcony>

That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it seems reasonable to me.

So Russia continues to deny that a Russian missile with Russian serial numbers fired from a Russian launcher photographed in Russia could possibly have anything to do with Russia

Pfffff purely circumstantial evidence

What else can we blame them for?.....
Chasing my great grand parents, and some of the inhabitants of Vitebsk, out of what is now Belarus, resulting in my ancestors rocking up in the east end in 1897.

What else can we blame them for?.....
Chasing my great grand parents, and some of the inhabitants of Vitebsk, out of what is now Belarus, resulting in my ancestors rocking up in the east end in 1897.
"This time it's personal"