The Russian Summer Ball

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Gas Gas Gas, Aug 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One annual source of entertainment is usually the pictures from the Russian Summer Ball. It was held, I believe, on 15th June with our old friend Gym Shortt listed as one of the committee. I've been away from ARRSE for a while - my office have blocked the site & Mrs GGG has things to keep me busy once I get home. So I'm wondering if any one has had sight of this year's photos? There is nothing listed in the gallery at the Ball website.
  2. Seriously, get a life and end this fixation with some random walt. Do you want to dry bum him or something?
  3. Not particularly. There is normally enough photographic amusement without "our Gym".
  4. D' you not think 'our Gym' is quite happy in his little world, quietly laughing, going about his 'business' knowing that a load of slightly overweight, huffing fish wives are so concerned about his social calendar? Bit sad don't you think? Some of the 'warriors' on here have devoted an awful lot of time and their lives to seek out and expose another rather sad individual. Whats the point? You all know he's a dick, he probably knows he's a dick. Difference is, he goes to social events and probably slips young gorgeous East European chicks a length. Is it just that you lot are a bit jealous that he manages to strut around like a peacock and gets his legs blown up by flange?
  5. Can I dry bum him?

I want to feel his manly 'tache on my top lip as I fold his feet back behind his ears and slide my 3 inches of rampant, stallion meat into his well ridden crimper.

Now that is a far better fixation and deserving of a man of his stature.

If not then perhaps GGG wants his kidneys knocking out of line in a similar fashion?
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Nahh that would make you a stereo typical poof who needs to explain himself, while we all know you are so happy with your homosexuality.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Try checking the Username, as well as the Avatar next time!!
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fair one, pictures kind of jump up sometimes.
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Made the same mistake myself frequently!
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fcuk off jarrod you dullard.
  11. Thanks for that. Good to see that the ladies' attire is much more in keeping with the event. Quite a few are worth a double take.

Gym still doing is champagne trick I see. His appearance seems a bit more low key this year. The uniform must be at the cleaners. Unless the tartan car rug is beginning to wear a bit thin.
  12. Ironically GGG, one of the men whom Shortt is demonstrating his bottle-opening routine to is actually a bona fide Knight of St. Gregory, which raises the question as to why His Jimship has not been bubbled at such events as the Russian Summer Ball.
  13. Is this the same event?

Agent Anna The Man Hunter: London flatmate reveals how she and Russian spy used sex to prey on a string of oligarchs | Mail Online

It's the 'Russian Spy' Anna Chapman and friend who 'dated' monied Russians when they shared a flat together. Top image is a Russian Ball of some kind.
  14. HMM 4688 F-H looks suspect