the RSM and the chicken

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by LCplCombat, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The RSM decided to leave the Army after 22 years and goes out and buys a small farm. Upon leaving the Sergeants mess he receives a present of a talking rooster to keep him company on his farm...

Early the first morning he hears the rooster marching the chickens up and down the yard outside his bedroom window....He rushes down screaming at the rooster that he doesn't want to hear about the army life he left...The rooster agrees

The next morning he hears the rooster marching the chickens up and down the yard outside his bedroom window....He rushes down screaming at the rooster that he doesn't want to hear about the army life he left and if he does he will slot the rooster...The rooster agrees once more

On the third day he hears a wild clucking and noise coming from the hen house....he grabs a shotgun and runs to the hen house.

He looks inside expecting a fox but all he sees is the rooster ripping feathers out of the wings of the chickens screaming at the top of it's voice.

"IF I SAY SHIRT SLEEVE ORDER I MEAN SHIRT SLEEVE ORDER!"

2. :wink: I knew that RSM!!! :oops: